CYBER MONDAY EXTENDED: 75% OFF VIP MEMBERSHIP! DON'T MISS IT!

CYBER MONDAY EXTENDED: 75% OFF VIP MEMBERSHIP! DON'T MISS IT!

• Discussion
  • Missed another sale by a week

• If I have monthly right now, can I still get 75% off annual? The checkout page after making the selection was vague.

• No 75% offer shown. Shows $1 off annual offer please advise. Do we just select the $107 total billed offer and then it’s worked out? Thanks Ryan great content.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • I just had the same issue. I was billed on the 28th.

• ObiwanBobby said... (original post) No 75% offer shown. Shows $1 off annual offer please advise. Do we just select the $107 total billed offer and then it’s worked out? Thanks Rya...

On the membership page click on the annual and it should give you the 75% off.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • SC4Life80 said... (original post) I just had the same issue. I was billed on the 28th.

Send me an email.

• I just did the same, currently have monthly. It billed the annual subscription at $107.40.

• Just signed up.

• trojansdestroy said... (original post) I just did the same, currently have monthly. It billed the annual subscription at $107.40.

So it is confusing, it will say $107.40 but that is renewal after your first year runs out. That isn't what you pay now.

• Thanks!

• Hey Ryan, I too just upgraded my subscription and am now showing a pending credit card transaction of $107.40.

• So no CBS all access for a year if someone signs up for the annual plan with the 75% discount? It states that it starts after the promotional period. Technically the promotional period is one year.

• Ok, what’s the deal? I sign up and Clay isn’t gone yet and UM isn’t taking over. What kind of scam is this? JK, looking forward to being part of this. I’m not an insider, just a fan that grew up watching AD and Charles White at San Fernando and then moving on to USC, and falling in love with the Trojans!!

• dispatchdan12 said... (original post) Hey Ryan, I too just upgraded my subscription and am now showing a pending credit card transaction of $107.40.

Email me ryan@uscfootball.com and I will check it out.

• FightOn222 said... (original post) So no CBS all access for a year if someone signs up for the annual plan with the 75% discount? It states that it starts after the promotional pe...

Yeah they only give you CBS all access when you pay the full price. Sorry about that, it's a CBS rule.