Domestic terrorist is a former USC swimmer

Domestic terrorist is a former USC swimmer

• And Olympian, Klete Keller. A guy who stormed the capital.

And I thought maybe USC could get good publicity in 2021.

• Discussion
  • I’ll call him a domestic terrorist when Nancy Pelosi call BLM and Antifa terrorist groups.....

• OxyTrojan said... (original post)And Olympian, Klete Keller. A guy who stormed the capital.And I thought maybe USC could get good publicity in 2021.

Disgraceful POS. Sadly there are a lot of idiot Trojans who think like this terrorist.

• randy88moss said... (original post)Disgraceful POS. Sadly there are a lot of idiot Trojans who think like this terrorist.

Shut the hell up and get a job loser.
  • FAN1978 said... (original post)Shut the hell up and get a job loser.

user generated

• Jager67 said... (original post)I’ll call him a domestic terrorist when Nancy Pelosi call BLM and Antifa terrorist groups.....

No reason not to call all violent extremists terrorists

• OxyTrojan said... (original post)No reason not to call all violent extremists terrorists

You mean guys like Sam Adams and Patrick Henry? It is an idiotic generalization to call all those who marched in Washington "terrorists" just like it would be to call all those who marched with BLM or Antifa "terrorists." It's one thing to be a terrorist like McVeigh or the guy who drove to the capitol with a pickup full of Molotov Cocktails, it's entirely another to simply march or shout. This is an issue that has a lot of gray in it, and criteria like planning or using violence has to be a part of it. So is marching in itself "violent?" Hardly. Would trespassing in itself be considered "violent?" Not necessarily, as MLK routinely broke trespass laws USING non-violence. So cooler heads have to prevail here, once things have cooled down.

This post was edited by PaulDrakeLives 2 days ago

• Jager67 said... (original post)I’ll call him a domestic terrorist when Nancy Pelosi call BLM and Antifa terrorist groups.....

That's a pretty ******* thing to say. Why would ANTI fascists and those seeking justice for minorities be labeled terrorist groups??!
  • OxyTrojan said... (original post)And Olympian, Klete Keller. A guy who stormed the capital.And I thought maybe USC could get good publicity in 2021.

Give me a break.
    At least let the guy tell his testimony.
    One guy said he was in the Capitol talking to the Capitol Policeman. Policeman never even asked him to leave. Now, if he was throwing, and hitting, yeah, he is in trouble.
    No need to rush to judgement.

How long did it take for us to find out if OJ was guilty, or innocent?
  • OxyTrojan said... (original post)No reason not to call all violent extremists terrorists

Was he violent?
  • PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)You mean guys like Sam Adams and Patrick Henry? It is an idiotic generalization to call all those who marched in Washington "terrorists" just ...

After watching the Waco doc/movie on Netflix, and how the government literally incinerated those kids.
    I really wondered if McVeigh didn't know something I had not.
  • mikeym820 said... (original post)That's a pretty ******* thing to say. Why would ANTI fascists and those seeking justice for minorities be labeled terrorist groups??!

...cause they attacked police, and civilians. Destroyed property. It is illegal. And scares people, that they could be killed too?
  • mikeym820 said... (original post)That's a pretty ******* thing to say. Why would ANTI fascists and those seeking justice for minorities be labeled terrorist groups??!

So following your comment, if a group seeking justice for minorities, loots and destroys property, they get a pass?????

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)You mean guys like Sam Adams and Patrick Henry? It is an idiotic generalization to call all those who marched in Washington "terrorists" just ...

The biggest issue our country has is a bunch of blind sheep that watch MSM and believe everything they see and run with it! If you take a step back and ask yourself this "what do I do to control the masses"? I feed them the information I want them to see and believe! If I control your mind, I control you! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. I silence your voice if your saying something that is contrary to what I'm feeding you. We've seen this with Google, Apple, Facebook, Twitter and the list goes on. When in fact this is supposed to be a FREE COUNTRY! I should be able to watch or read whatever it is I choose and I can make the educated decision as to what I believe is right or wrong, true or false. If there's nothing to hide, then why is anyone worried about people seeing said information. This isn't just about 1 person or 1 event, but about the crystal clear, cut and dry way they've filtered everything they don't want us to see or believe, out. At some point you would think or hope that people would actually ask themselves what the hell is going on? Antifa can take over Seattle Washington for months with tactical gear AR-15's and block even the police from entering. This is somehow not a terrorist threat? Now some idiots and Antifa included storm the capital and you want to label them all terrorist and say all Trump supporters are domestic terrorists? That's just as bad as saying all Hispanics jumped the border, or all blacks deal drugs. They are stereo typing all over a few bad apples and a whole bunch of you believe exactly what they say! Everyone makes mistakes and the biggest mistake is listening to and believing everything the MSM says without investigating yourself. Too much power is very dangerous and many of these congressman and women have had way too much power for way too long.
  • Jager67 said... (original post)So following your comment, if a group seeking justice for minorities, loots and destroys property, they get a pass?????

You wouldn't understand anything about it, your people don't give a ***** about other people's plight. The only thing that gets you out in the streets protesting is to save your evil president or protecting your tax breaks and stock portfolio. Yeah God bless your America. What a great place
  • Take it to OT.

I'm going to break my rule and respond to you, because I think your misconception can be easily corrected. A plain reading of history makes it obvious that a lot of monstrous evil has been unleashed under the name of doing "what is right." You actually don't think that Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc., etc. actually THOUGHT they were doing evil, do you? They all thought they were "making the world a better place" (and said so often in their writings). It is just as obvious that more historically ignorant groups such as Antifa and BLM likewise have perpetuated some serious crimes, even though their stated purpose was to make the world a better place. That is one of the reasons that MLK insisted on non-violence as his approach. He knew that groups that wanted to do good were often infiltrated by those whose aims were "mixed" to say the least, and he knew that non-violence as a stipulation for involvement limited the damage such parasites would do. Current events proved him right. Both Antifa and BLM have been largely discredited in the eyes of the general public, due to both "mission creep" and outside corruption to both groups.

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)I'Both Antifa and BLM have been largely discredited in the eyes of the general public, due to both "mission creep" and outside corruption to ...

Says who?? They're not discredited by me or any intelligent people I speak with.
  • mikeym820 said... (original post)You wouldn't understand anything about it, your people don't give a ***** about other people's plight. The only thing that gets you ...

Wow, racist P * S

• mikeym820 said... (original post)Says who?? They're not discredited by me or any intelligent people I speak with.

Well, your cred fell through the floor with this post.

How do you feel when Policemen are murdered, or hard working Americans have their businesses burned, and looted?
  • CalSCBrown76 said... (original post)The biggest issue our country has is a bunch of blind sheep that watch MSM and believe everything they see and run with it! If you take a step ...

Or Fox News
  • mikeym820 said... (original post)Says who?? They're not discredited by me or any intelligent people I speak with.

Says a tenured professor in a related field with numerous juried publications IN that field. Frankly, you and I don't travel in the same circles, and I have no doubt my circles of colleagues and friends are about 3 levels up from yours.

• US Olympic team gave a comment of support for him saying they support diversity, and freedom of speech, etc.
    but, of course like all of us, do not condone violence at any time.

this!

• randy88moss said... (original post)Disgraceful POS. Sadly there are a lot of idiot Trojans who think like this terrorist.

shut up wimp.