Elliott Donald...

Elliott Donald...

• If the best DT in the NFL had a nephew who could play college football in the same city as his uncle, call me crazy but wouldn't that be the best advantage over any other school recruiting him?

What is the reason Donald hasn't been offered at a position USC needs to load up on?

http://www.hudl.com/v/2CFEq4
  • Discussion
  • GusFring505 said... (original post)If the best DT in the NFL had a nephew who could play college football in the same city as his uncle, call me crazy but wouldn't that be th...

Over his hometown school which is also the hometown school and alma mater of his legendary uncle? No.

• stoptothink said... (original post)Over his hometown school which is also the hometown school and alma mater of his legendary uncle? No.

You can't tell me he wouldn't think twice about playing in the same city as his uncle.

And no more cold winters for awhile.

Plus didn't Bama just punk the longhorns and take the Brockermeyer twins?

This post was edited by GusFring505 12 days ago

• GusFring505 said... (original post)If the best DT in the NFL had a nephew who could play college football in the same city as his uncle, call me crazy but wouldn't that be th...

Based on his size

Teach him to play middle linebacker

• OldSunsetFan said... (original post)Based on his sizeTeach him to play middle linebacker

Naw.

You put that strength and condition coach who has been out of the game for ten years to use.

Not only would Donald have been a good get for USC football but being who he's related too would've drew the interest of LA Rams fans to USC as well.

How these coaches couldn't figure that out is kind of sad.

But this is the staff that is suppose to take USC to the playoffs though?

YEAH FREAKING RIGHT!