ESPN Bracketology: how did USC move DOWN?

ESPN Bracketology: how did USC move DOWN?

• I'm speaking of Joe Lunardi's brackets, where last week, he had #20 USC as a 4-seed, and the only thing they did this week is win two more games, improve their record, move up to #17 in the rankings, and yet he has them as a 5-seed this week. Makes ZERO sense.

• Discussion
  • USCCompEngBSMS said... (original post)I'm speaking of Joe Lunardi's brackets, where last week, he had #20 USC as a 4-seed, and the only thing they did this week is win t...

Maybe he looked at our history in the tourney? Yes, I admit, I am skeptical about Enfield's teams in the post-season. Maybe this is their year, but I am still skeptical. One thing's for sure, they will have their opportunity to change the minds of a lot of Doubting Thomases like myself.....

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)Maybe he looked at our history in the tourney? Yes, I admit, I am skeptical about Enfield's teams in the post-season. Maybe this is thei...

Think we are just missing a floor general. Maybe Ethan or Tahj can step up—they’ve had some signs.

I’d feel really confident about this team if we had a Brandon Granville type player on the court.

This post was edited by SCgrad96_ 18 days ago