Everything USC AD Bohn said about the football program, Helton

Everything USC AD Bohn said about the football program, Helton

Arrow6
  • Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - Two Months for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • chrisntrevino said... (original post) Next, Bohn was asked about his expectations for Helton and the 5-4 Trojans moving into the final stretch of the season."Just like any program ...

Didn't even have to be Nostradamus to see this coming...

20190724_184446_HDR.jpg
  • GusFring505 said... (original post) Didn't even have to be Nostradamus to see this coming...

Clay is Dead Man Walking

• If the new AD look at the Stats of the offense the defense and the special team it shouldn’t be to hard to see how bad the coaching really is. If he looks at the recruiting he should be able to see one hell of a drop if he looks at the staff he will see that OC the DC and the Special team coach and head Helton all should go. I think most of the position coach’s do a good job but only need one LB coach but one was a friend of Helton

• I bet UM will not be playing 6 road games every year if he signs with us. Next year we have 11 Power 5 teams scheduled, that wont happen either. He will schedule for success not failure. Play 7 or 8 home games and never travel past Colorado. That was his formula at FL and OS.

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • NebrVandal said... (original post) Clay is Dead Man Walking

Yup.

Need I mind you that was after the "coaching upgrades."

All the "good reports" from camps.

And the new been on a 10 year hiatus S&C coach.

To go from 5 to 7 wins was a success to most people on this board...
  • GusFring505 said... (original post) All the "good reports" from camps.

That is precisely why I did not read one of them. They provide nothing more than false hope and fail to deliver accurate information about the team.

• Now, let's get down to football. Quickly! Listen and learn quickly so we can maybe save the end of this season and instill some hope in our team. And then make the positive choice for our esteemed university.

Join

Join

Join
  • dem4sc said... (original post) I bet UM will not be playing 6 road games every year if he signs with us. Next year we have 11 Power 5 teams scheduled, that wont happen either. He ...

Our schedule is set for several years. You can not eliminate the ND games! Too much tradition and arguably the biggest crowd for each team every year.

tOSU and Georgia just booked a home and away series for 2030-2031. Urban can’t dictate our football schedule!

• Just fire Clay Helton already and get it over with...

Join
  • Doesn't take much reading between the lines to see he is about to can Helton and that is the best news I've heard about USC football in over a year. He's probably already trying to convince Meyer to come on board. I just hope he doesn't have to try too hard to persuade him.

• The new era in USC Football has began!

1. Hire Mike Bohn (Check)
    2. Fire Clay Helton ( )
    3. Hire Urban Meyer ( )

We are SC ! Fight-On !

• That's the ticket.

Join