Family Feud Emergency Pod: Quick reactions to Pac-12 presser

Family Feud Emergency Pod: Quick reactions to Pac-12 presser

• Discussion

• A group of Pac-12 football players from multiple schools is threatening to opt out of both preseason camps and games until its negotiations with the league regarding concerns about racial injustice, their safety during the coronavirus pandemic and other demands are completed.
    Will the Pac-12 meet the demands of the players? Stay tuned sports fans. Might be another nail in the 2020 CFB coffin.

• motap001 said... (original post)A group of Pac-12 football players from multiple schools is threatening to opt out of both preseason camps and games until its negotiations with th...

A lot of fans are just tired of this Yes-No-Yes-No-Maybe. Send the kids elsewhere, i really don't much care. I read the abridged "list of demands." They're looking to cash in while they hold the conference and fans hostage. Screw 'em, tell them to take a hike. NOBODY can "guarantee" safety in an infectious pandemic. Just ask Larry Scott

This post was edited by PaulDrakeLives 4 months ago

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • Paul, That’s what I say.

This post was edited by motap001 4 months ago

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join