Fauci's First Pitch about 20 Feet to the Left of home plate

Fauci's First Pitch about 20 Feet to the Left of home plate

• Discussion
  • About as accurate as his prediction models.

• njawanda said... (original post)About as accurate as his prediction models.

It was the most pathetic attempt to throw a ball I have ever seen (But I admit, I never saw Hawking try when he was with us)

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)It was the most pathetic attempt to throw a ball I have ever seen (But I admit, I never saw Hawking try when he was with us)

It was almost as bad as 50 cent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83FHj53QBHY

• user generated

• That he has a hellofa curve ball.

• poodlemothra said... (original post)That he has a hellofa curve ball.

lol. If you ever see the view from the backstop it looks truly dreadful.

• This is classic.... I'm dyin.
  • PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)lol. If you ever see the view from the backstop it looks truly dreadful.

I did and I was joking

• poodlemothra said... (original post)I did and I was joking

Jeter could have still taken him to right field

• Bussy

• Moron. (since a one-word response is your limit)

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)Moron. (since a one-word response is your limit)

Are you sure you won’t this smoke, idiot? Last time you tried this with me, you pulled the “i was just joking” card when you got your feelings hurt.

• The iconic pitch

• randy88moss said... (original post)Are you sure you won’t this smoke, idiot? Last time you tried this with me, you pulled the “i was just joking” card when you got your feelings h...

No, you're a first class moron, low intelligence, poor vocabulary, limited thinking skills and even more limited ceiling. Clear enough for you? (I think you meant "want" instead of "won't" there, by the way). Strange how people with 400-word vocabs can get stuff so mixed up.

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)No, you're a first class moron, low intelligence, poor vocabulary, limited thinking skills and even more limited ceiling. Clear enough f...

lol freaking boomers, man. This post reeks of decades of heavy meth use with a touch of dementia. How come every time you post it sounds as if you’re shedding tears while typing, you career victim?

• You can’t make this shittt up.

• Trump (above) is rushin' his delivery but still Putin it right where he wants it.

This post was edited by Conquistador13 4 months ago

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)It was the most pathetic attempt to throw a ball I have ever seen (But I admit, I never saw Hawking try when he was with us)

This is a shameful post. What a d bag

• BeatTheIrish said... (original post)This is a shameful post. What a d bag

Why are you still here?