FIGHT ON has left the building...

FIGHT ON has left the building...

• Discussion
  • The bama game ain't happening now.

clay just dodged another one.

• Keep hearing how the rona virus doesn't like warm weather.

So from IE all the way to Florida could've been a good place to play that game...

• GusFring505 said... (original post)Keep hearing how the rona virus doesn't like warm weather.So from IE all the way to Florida could've been a good place to play that ga...

"Doesn't like warm weather" is yet to be proven. Jerryworld not far enough south for you?

Eh, doesn't matter. You dodged another hugely embarrassing loss, and we lost the opportunity for a tune-up game.

• crimsoninnky said... (original post)"Doesn't like warm weather" is yet to be proven. Jerryworld not far enough south for you?Eh, doesn't matter. You dodged another hugely embarras...

I agree.

And as a USC fan this makes me mad times 100000000000.

But soon enough with a new head coach the real USC will stand back up and once again rule college football...

This post was edited by GusFring505 5 months ago

• GusFring505 said... (original post)I agree.And as a USC fan this makes me mad times 100000000000.But soon enough the real USC will stand back up and once again rule college footba...

Gus, I hate to say it, but college football may not be around much longer. Between the transfer-with-no-penalty portal, the proposed "paying" of players, and the NCAA's continuing unwillingness to enforce its' own rules ... CFB-as-we-know-it will be gone shortly. Better get on the phone to Meyer and get him in there quick before it all falls apart!

• crimsoninnky said... (original post)Gus, I hate to say it, but college football may not be around much longer. Between the transfer-with-no-penalty portal, the proposed "paying" o...

Naw.

College football makes billions of dollars a year.

With the new nil they will make even more.

NFL is #1 but college football is a strong 2nd.

That's why the NFL draft/combine is so addicting...
  • crimsoninnky said... (original post)Gus, I hate to say it, but college football may not be around much longer. Between the transfer-with-no-penalty portal, the proposed "paying" o...

Helton is going to be at USC for years. They are finished. The new Pitt.
  • No bama No norte dame for 2020?

I bet helton ain't even fighting to get those those games either.

He will be around for another 2 years...

THIS IS JUST SAD...

• GusFring505 said... (original post)No bama No norte dame for 2020?I bet helton ain't even fighting to get those those games either.He will be around for another 2 years...THI...

What happened to Meyer/Richard to USC?

• TroyAreaCA408 said... (original post)What happened to Meyer/Richard to USC?

The day the nail went into the coffin...

EIp5NENUEAIFKDB.jpg
  • doublegeez said... (original post)Helton is going to be at USC for years. They are finished. The new Pitt.

F*ck that

• GusFring505 said... (original post)The day the nail went into the coffin...

Clay fake Helton

Just asked her if she wanted a game ball.

• OldSunsetFan said... (original post)Clay fake Helton Just asked her if she wanted a game ball.

I got a text from a older guy who is good friends with people in USC and he told me helton went to bohn and said he wanted to get out of the bama game.

That was the first argument bohn and helton got into.

I posted it on here but I really didn't believe it.

Now I do believe helton is using larry scott to weasel his way out of that game.

Word should get out about this and no one should support USC at all this season.

You can't have a coach like that.

And all the talk he says about winning championships.

• GusFring505 said... (original post)I got a text from a older guy who is good friends with people in USC and he told me helton went to bohn and said he wanted to get out of the bam...

USC would lose by 50 and make the Pac12 look even worse then last year for the whole league.

• OldSunsetFan said... (original post)Clay fake Helton Just asked her if she wanted a game ball.

Hmmm. That seems actionable. Can we fire him for that obvious solicitation?

• GusFring505 said... (original post)I got a text from a older guy who is good friends with people in USC and he told me helton went to bohn and said he wanted to get out of the bam...

Your airtight chain of evidence notwithstanding, it sounds plausible. Why can't we bug Bohn's office? Hell, Hogan did it to Klink....

• USC could easily play the bama game in an empty stadium and that wouldn't hurt the ratings one bit.

bohn has scott dishing out the all conference season talk because he doesn't want the backlash.

What type of ad would turn down a 6 million dollar paycheck?

This post was edited by GusFring505 3 months ago