For whqt it's worth,..

For whqt it's worth,..

• UM said in an interview the other day that he planned on attending the Big10 championship game (12/7) --- which is not entirely consistent with coming to Los Angeles to begin the job of putting together his staff/recruiting. Of course, if someone waved 10 million in front of my nose -- I could be convinced to change my plans.

I'm beginning to see Bob Stoops just appearing on the horizon. He's on a white horse galloping at a fair pace.

F.O...........

• Discussion
  • troy75 said... (original post) UM said in an interview the other day that he planned on attending the Big10 championship game (12/7) --- which is not entirely consistent with comi...

From everything I heard, UM is about 10 percent. I think every football person would jump on the UM bandwagon if it was a genuine reality. You would be surprise at some of the names being toss around as more likely than UM.
  • troy75 said... (original post) UM said in an interview the other day that he planned on attending the Big10 championship game (12/7) --- which is not entirely consistent with comi...

So I guess Stoops is the mystery rider of Traveler?