Helton to return in 2019

Helton to return in 2019

• No, they aren’t

Exactly

• That is the driest sarcasm I have ever seen. Well played!!

thumbsup

Heard today Coach O is the front runner for SEC Coach of the year!
    Kiffin, Sark, all making it rain.

USC breeds Coaches!

We just need some recruiters. Maybe Adidas, Nike, or Under Armour could help us.
    Read something like the No.28 LBer in the Country might come. We need a Top 5 guy if we are going anywhere. Maybe all 5!

That crappy QB we have hopefully learn something before next year. No. 21 had his DB screened out in the endzone on the final drive and the HS kids threw it away, and we lose to Ugly. Sad day. He had Pittman for a TD earlier and over threw so Pittman had to dive to make the catch, instead of hitting him in stride for the score. ARGHHHH! He does have a Mitch Mustain arm though. Next year might be his and USC's revival.

• Helton has to change himself, choose the right coordinators and assitants, and make all the right decisions moving forward if he stays on.

I see no reason to believe he can't do this except for every single thing he has done wrong and then doubled down on since he got here. This guy has no clue what to do.

No clue how to run a practice.

No clue how to develop players.

No clue how to put a proper strength and conditioning program into effect.

No clue how to have an innovative or even effective offense.

No clue how to make in game adjustments.

No clue how to hire effective coaches.

No clue how to develop mental toughness.

No clue how to develop physical toughness.

No clue how to manage time-outs in a football game.

No clue that the top of the depth chart should be the best player, period.

No clue how to run a 2 minute offense.

No clue how to maintain a lead.

No clue how to inspire a team to greatness or even "goodness".

This guy is absolutely worthless as a head football coach and will never amount to anything as a head football coach, anywhere. Offensive assistant at Central Arkansas? Now we are talking about a job this bumpkin is suited for.

Fire Clay Helton.

• A guy with 177 followers who has just as much information about the subject as the pothole on Figueroa.

Why would Swann say anything before the Norte Dame game?

helton will be gone after getting embarrassed on prime time television.

This. And exactly this.

FIGHT ON!

• https://twitter.com/Pete_Ghersen/status/1064967719227875328

@Pete_Ghersen: BREAKING: A source close to the situation is telling me that #USC head coach Clay Helton is coming back next season. #Trojans #FightOn #USCfootball @USCScoop #Pac12FB

I'm done

Ever the wind-sniffer, swann is waiting until after the ND game to say anything. Like any weak and ineffectual leader, he is more worried about saying the wrong thing than saying the right thing, so he is keeping his options open. When the inevitable collapse occurs, then even swann will have no choice. But, in his view, he wants to protect against the 2% chance of a USC victory so he says nothing. Helton and Swann. What a anemic pair, the Eunuch Twins.

This post was edited by PaulDrakeLives 1 year ago

• While I'm on the train of getting rid of Helton, if the team decides to keep him, I can only root for this team and hope for a Brian Kelly-esque turnaround. Helton has to change himself, choose the right coordinators and assitants, and make all the right decisions moving forward if he stays on.

That will only happen if he brings in a new OC, who knows how to game plan and make in-game adjustments, and actually has physical practices. Unfortunately, I dont see this happening.

• Ever the wind-sniffer, swann is waiting until after the ND game to say anything. Like any weak and ineffectual leader, he is more worried about saying the wrong thing than saying the right thing, so he is keeping his options open. When the inevitable collapse occurs, then even swann will have no choice. But, in his view, he wants to protect against the 2% chance of a USC victory so he says nothing. Helton and Swann. What a anemic pair, the Eunuch Twins.

Even if he says "Like all head coaches, when the season is over, we will evaluate the season, and the future, and make decisions towards the betterment of the program". That still leaves it open ended, but at least he has said something.

• That will only happen if he brings in a new OC, who knows how to game plan and make in-game adjustments, and actually has physical practices. Unfortunately, I dont see this happening.

Which is exactly why I don’t think this problem can be fixed with clay at the helm. It’s not the assistants, it’s him! All of the problems stem from the culture he has instilled. It’s a disgrace and it won’t be fixed with him in charge.

• Helton and Swann. What a anemic pair, the Eunuch Twins.

Who knows? Maybe they are in love.

This post was edited by hparas 1 year ago

• Who knows? Maybe they are in love.

We all are.

Bible says we have too. But it never says we have to "like" them.

• Helton is gone. Just wait a week.

• I see no reason to believe he can't do this except for every single thing he has done wrong and then doubled down on since he got here. This guy has no clue what to do.

No clue how to run a practice.

No clue how to develop players.

No clue how to put a proper strength and conditioning program into effect.

No clue how to have an innovative or even effective offense.

No clue how to make in game adjustments.

No clue how to hire effective coaches.

No clue how to develop mental toughness.

No clue how to develop physical toughness.

No clue how to manage time-outs in a football game.

No clue that the top of the depth chart should be the best player, period.

No clue how to run a 2 minute offense.

No clue how to maintain a lead.

No clue how to inspire a team to greatness or even "goodness".

This guy is absolutely worthless as a head football coach and will never amount to anything as a head football coach, anywhere. Offensive assistant at Central Arkansas? Now we are talking about a job this bumpkin is suited for.

Fire Clay Helton.

co-sign

Can you believe where we're at?

5-6

Helton

Swann

What stiffs. We're so f!@##cked.....this is bad.

The Eunuch Twins both need to go.

• co-sign

Can you believe where we're at?

5-6

Helton

Swann

What stiffs. We're so f!@##cked.....this is bad.

The Eunuch Twins both need to go.

You sound like a Bobby Petrino guy. ;)

• Barstool SC just got retweeted saying Helton is out Sunday barring a win against ND. Was retweeted by SS so maybe there is something there. The online betting favorite to be the next head coach in 2019 is.... Chris Peterson at +350

This post was edited by ParqueUsc 1 year ago

• Barstool SC just got retweeted saying Helton is out Sunday barring a win against ND. Was retweeted by SS so maybe there is something there. The online betting favorite to be the next head coach in 2019 is.... Chris Peterson at +350

Now if only half the fan base would spell his name correctly (if hired).

• Now if only half the fan base would spell his name correctly (if hired).

As soon as they stop putting a “d” in Dareus Roger’s last name.

• He was right.

https://twitter.com/Pete_Ghersen/status/1064967719227875328

@Pete_Ghersen: BREAKING: A source close to the situation is telling me that #USC head coach Clay Helton is coming back next season. #Trojans #FightOn #USCfootball @USCScoop #Pac12FB

I'm done

• oy vey!

• You keep commenting on posts from a year ago and it's making people think they are new
  • Stizzo24 said... (original post) You keep commenting on posts from a year ago and it's making people think they are new

Have to admit some of the Texastrojan takes from last year's threads are comedy gold. Claydohs are the best.

• Hahaha.. Trump 2020 landslide victory ??

• TROJANZ said... (original post) Helton is gone. Just wait a week.

Haha

• Helton will be at usc for 5 more years
  • You are number one bastardo.
    Go team! You are the best!