How USC 2020 class would look once Meyer comes imo...

How USC 2020 class would look once Meyer comes imo...

Arrow4
  • FAN1978 said... (original post) The one with clay holding Ice Cream?

Yes. ItsCasual was being obtuse in his response.

• poodlemothra said... (original post) Speculating about such things is foolish and a waste of time.

I don't even follow recruiting anymore. No time for 17 year olds releasing top 10 lists and watching announcement hype videos. I've seen highlights of Flowe and Ricks..that's it. I'll worry about whoever actually show up at camp and skip all the theatrics prior to that.

• FAN1978 said... (original post) The one with clay holding Ice Cream?

You mean this one

8906584.jpg
  • CJ Stroud will be at the Oregon game today.

Nice time for him to meet his new coach sitting next to Reggie and Matt...

• Watching this Utah vs Washington game, Murao will be one of the first recruits to flip...

• GusFring505 said... (original post) CJ Stroud will be at the Oregon game today.Nice time for him to meet his new coach sitting next to Reggie and Matt...

stroud is going to oregon?

• CJ Stroud is at USC today.

He sure does "visit" A LOT.

Perfect QB to run an RPO offense iyam.

BTW, 2 good lineman in Washington are right there for the taking...

• GusFring505 said... (original post) Watching this Utah vs Washington game, Murao will be one of the first recruits to flip...

Lol he's not going anywhere. Eat your heart out.

• 23Savage said... (original post) Lol he's not going anywhere. Eat your heart out.

No. Nobody can consume own heart. That is number one causing die. You stop. Bad man. Or lady.

This post was edited by njawanda 12 days ago

• This thread did not age well at all.

• 23Savage said... (original post) This thread did not age well at all.

You are number one for not age well.
  • njawanda said... (original post) You are number one for not age well.

Nobody could have predicted Chris Petersen retiring from coaching in the middle of his prime. But USC retaining Helton isn't a shock and it's exactly what I predicted.

This post was edited by 23Savage 11 days ago

• GusFring505 said... (original post) Bryce Young QBMyles Murao OCJonah Monheim OGRoger Rosengarten OTMarcus Dumervil OTBijan Robinson RBKendal Milton RBGary Bryant Jr WRDarnell Was...

It’s over

3 Star U

• Yeah.

Its a sad day...