I feel like we are all part of a large crowd outside a prison

I feel like we are all part of a large crowd outside a prison

• waiting to hear when the execution has been carried out.....

• Discussion
  • C'mon man bad form

• but you gotta laugh....

• I just hope this execution isn't exonerated.

• I dunno. Now if I had posted THIS, that would have been bad. Oh, wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u95rh-SvPZ0

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post) waiting to hear when the execution has been carried out.....

The operative words are "outside a prison". Our opinions do not count.

• TroyCAM said... (original post) The operative words are "outside a prison". Our opinions do not count.

good catch. Do you think the inmates are still running the asylum?

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post) waiting to hear when the execution has been carried out.....

I dunno, to me it seems like the members of the fanbase have been in football watching prison, forced to witness a decade of cloddy, substandard play. We may/may not get paroled.

I’ve written a lot of checkmarks on the football jail cell wall.

This post was edited by troy4300 10 days ago

• troy4300 said... (original post) I dunno, to me it seems like the members of the fanbase have been in football watching prison, forced to witness a decade of cloddy, substandard p...

We need a Shawshank moment

• Maybe they should hire Trump as HC. HE would be the best hire ever! A 'perfect' hire one might say. After all, a stable genius can do anything.

• poodlemothra said... (original post) Maybe they should hire Trump as HC. HE would be the best hire ever! A 'perfect' hire one might say. After all, a stable genius can d...

He’d fire all his assistants after three weeks & chase after the song girls.

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post) We need a Shawshank moment

Are we in the sewer scene yet?

Seems like Helton must have Johnnie Cochran-like representation

• TrojanZeke said... (original post) Seems like Helton must have Johnnie Cochran-like representation

• just the latest in my many public humiliations.....

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post) good catch. Do you think the inmates are still running the asylum?

Hard to tell or even know for that matter. The Prison walls are awful high
  • 'prisoners here, of our own device' (sorry, couldn't resist)peace

This post was edited by fourthand9 9 days ago