I just left a voice message for ANY of the podcast staffers,

I just left a voice message for ANY of the podcast staffers,

• this time going on record, a NOT being annoymous, identifying myself as Guy from Lake Balboa, and I did so because I feel terribly compelled to go on record in backing Ryan's wonderful, heroic, and shining endorsement of Urban Meyer, whom, after listening to that subperb Daniel Jerimiah interview with Urban, demonstrating and underscoring the so many layers of greatness that he shiningly embodies and brings with him for wherever he should next land as some hugely fortunate program's next head football coach, because I think it now is a slam dunk that Urban wants back into this coaching passion of his that so obviously won't go away and BTW Urban hugely wows us, coming off even more impressively, IMHO, than ever did King Pete in any of his pressers. But let's forget about the great King Pete for a moment, if we can, and shout from the roof tops that Urban Meyer WOULD BE, if he only so chose, the greatest head coach hire in USC history hands down, the closest thing to a CAN'T MISS hire as one could ever dream of, and a phenominal shot in the arm for us Joe Blows, as MG called us, a mover and a shaker, nay an earthquake of humongous proportions, insofar as what he either brings or WOULD bring if he chooses to grace USC with his singular passion. He would single handedly almost make the past dismal decade seem worthwhile if this ugly, humiliating decade, with all its divers horrors, is what it took for us to reach this hugely important juncture of USC Trojan football history, that is to say, in Urban Meyer's hopefully becoming our next mighty head coach. Thanks so very, very much all ye amazing standouts that together comprise the super elite USCfootball.com crew! Fight the hell on!!!

This post was edited by eftzoons 4 days ago

• Discussion
  • eftzoons said... (original post) this time going on record, a NOT being annoymous, identifying myself as Guy from Lake Balboa, and I did so because I feel terribly compelled to go ...

Do you ever think of using paragraphs?

• I now do it ALL THE TIME, but then now and again I become so hotly passionate about what I post that I eschew the use of cosmetic punctuation in order to let roll wy words that have a hard time keeping up with my tumbling thoughts. Oh, I SUPPOSE i COULD HAVE DONE WITH THE ABOVE POST what I nowadays most normally do and that is go back and carefully edit and break up the huge chunks of words that seem to bother you and others of your ilk so much into smaller morsels for folk that are more driven mad by poor eftzoons' punctuation than by poor Trojan football. I don't recall how YOU normally punctuate, nor to I give a futz about such anyway, respecting one's posting acumen, smarts, insights and, in general, CONTENTS far more than than one's prime committment to breaking up of one's posts into tiny chuncks of itzy bitzy baby food like marzipan that others might therfore lazily find more digestible. But I do see your point. FIGHT ON!

This post was edited by eftzoons 4 days ago

• eftzoons said... (original post) I now do it ALL THE TIME, but then now and again I become so hotly passionate about what I post that I eschew the use of cosmetic punctuation in o...

Paragraphs are NOT "cosmetic punctuation."

• Is number one for hard to read posting.

Go team! You are number one team!

• If your voicemail is anything like your posts, it is 15 min long and not going to be read. Ryan will probably inadvertently dox you by saying “hey, John Doe, I’m not gonna read your 15 min message, but....”

This post was edited by WebbTowerAdult 3 days ago

• user generatedDear Ryan, I called you but you still ain't respondin...

This post was edited by Uscscott80 3 days ago

• How about your text messages, wait nevermind. Carry on.

• eftzoons said... (original post) this time going on record, a NOT being annoymous, identifying myself as Guy from Lake Balboa, and I did so because I feel terribly compelled to go ...

Brevity is clearly not a word in your vocabulary lol. Just messing
  • Bullet points can be helpful...

• Oh hell. of course all of you are right. I do know that.