I just returned from my favorite wholesale nursery, run by

I just returned from my favorite wholesale nursery, run by

• Iasraelis, whom, do you know seem always to love USC and hate UCLA. Well,. Schlomi, the young dude that shares this nursery with his Abba, whom I also call Abba, meaning father, since I don't have one of mine own, and i love this gentleman, named Ramy. Anyhow, Schlomi tells me this morning that Under Armor has cancelled some humongous contract with UGLY, news which I LOVE. But, my friends, is this really so? I've been MIA of late, rather lacking in concentration about such awful news we are forced to endure recently, news that makes me very, very ugly of mood. Political stuff, which I must avoid discussing on this board.

• Discussion
  • There once was a music band called ABBA. They were good.

• Out of curiosity, what's the name of the nursery? We are landscaping a large residential property and would prefer that the money go to a Trojan....

• Ramy's Nursery on Saticoy and Wilbur. Always let me know if you decide to go there, so that I can tell Schlomi, first, that you're special friend of mine. I will even meet you there if you like. Schlomi's dad, Ramy, is not quiet as cool about giving one REALLY good prices.