Instant Analysis: Mike Bohn becomes USC's next athletic director

Instant Analysis: Mike Bohn becomes USC's next athletic director

• Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - Two Months for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • seriously DW .. is it necessary to remind you of how seriously impressed you've been with pretty much every 1st impression you've had of pretty much every Trojan Administrator and coach you've commented on all the way back to when Pete left .. including Pat Haden, Lynn Swann, Max Nikias, Lane Kiffin, Monte Kiffin, Mike Connelly, Clay & Tyson Helton, Tee Martin, Mike Summers, Neil Callaway, BKU, Pendergast, and every current Trojan coach from Harrell, to Burns, etc. .. and look where the hell we are.

Probably the only one that you were right about with your 1st impression was coach O when he took over from LK in 2013 and he opened up practices to the media and gave this presser following the 1st practice after he took over .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgqukmPNjpY

Listening to this old clip I'm reminded of how much I really really really wish we'd have kept Coach O .. what a difference between CEO & Clay - who in conrtast comes across as a total pretender and simply a guy who is not ready for prime time.

This post was edited by tb82 4 days ago

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join
  • Good, Ryan. Good for you! Nobody and hold a candle to your magnificent staff.

Join
  • I liked the way KeelyE got excited and just about said Helton will be fired in the next couple of weeks before catching herself. I think people have to remember these two work for the university and cannot come out and straight blast their employer. If you listen between the lines they feel the same way us fans do. They just can't say it.

Join
  • Hockey10 said... (original post) I liked the way KeelyE got excited and just about said Helton will be fired in the next couple of weeks before catching herself. I think people ha...

On the payroll?

https://comptroller.usc.edu/payroll-services/

But seriously, they don't need to call out for firings. The fans and message board posters do it for them. That way they keep their hands clean, maintain objectivity or at least the illusion of it, and keep Tim LeaveUsAlone off their a$$.

• Nonsense Folt doesn’t want an outstanding athletic program She wants a clean average one Guess what, this won’t help bring in the money SC needs to be a world class research school The money Alumni want both to be World Class in both Here’s the big question When was the University of Cincinnati World Class in either???