JT Daniels to start against Mississippi State

JT Daniels to start against Mississippi State

Arrow12
  • Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • user generatedFELLAS & LADY FELLAS IT’s TIME

• ThicccBiscuit said... (original post)FELLAS & LADY FELLAS IT’s TIME

• You wanted me to click and I did

Join
  • Goodness Missy State better not be why this game is cancelled.

• user generatedI’ll wait for the guys at the JY to confirm.

Join
  • Are we sure we are even playing ?

• We should be playing

• user generated

Join

Join

Join
  • ThicccBiscuit said... (original post)FELLAS & LADY FELLAS IT’s TIME

I love your username and I love this picture. A+ post.

• Well that is a surprise move... no secret squirrel stuff? CKS must be slipping... lol

Join

Join
  • Appreciate all the Trojans coming here to post good luck to JT. To me, sounds like you guys are still pulling for JT in a big way, I equate that to how our fans still pulled for Eason (some still cheer for Fields but far from everyone). Please give us your take on his game, or anything you liked or disliked about him when he played for you guys. I know for me personally, I am really excited to see him play, knowing he will have some rust for sure, but what I have seen of him from his time in LA, he seems to be very smooth/talented.

• user generated

• Any Trojan fans here wanna give us some insight into his game ? Preciate y’all.

Join

Join

Join