JT is looking good for Georgia

JT is looking good for Georgia

• user generated

• Discussion
  • Good (weak) defense to have right out of the gate

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)Good (weak) defense to have right out of the gate

user generated

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)Good (weak) defense to have right out of the gate

I see where you’re going....

I agree Kedon Slovis should win the Heisman after the game he had against the strong Arizona team.

• OldSunsetFan said... (original post)I see where you’re going....I agree Kedon Slovis should win the Heisman after the game he had against the strong Arizona team.

Naw, I'm not slamming the kid. Just saying that starting with MSU would be a hell of a lot better than getting Bama right out of the gate

This post was edited by PaulDrakeLives 1 day ago

• He has over 300 yards of passing and good line to protect him. Why would stay at USC to play with Helton

• sec18usczaine said... (original post)He has over 300 yards of passing and good line to protect him. Why would stay at USC to play with Helton

Line. . . Line. . .Oh, yeah, I remember those....Daniels was a wimp for leaving Vorhees

• 4 TD, 0 INT, 370 yards...

• Obviously has nothing to do with coaching

• Low5Point said... (original post)Obviously has nothing to do with coaching

Obviously not.

• gepetohong said... (original post)4 TD, 0 INT, 370 yards...

user generated

I wouldn’t say their weak, ***** Georgia couldn’t run the ball.. this isn’t a Washington state defense.. still have SEC players and Georgia had minimum rushing yards.. JT got sacked a couple of times and threw a lot of dimes... Arizona got blown out today... who’s defense is weaker? Lol JT will probably be SEC player of the week.. dude completed like 73 percent of his passes... only missed 10 passes and 5 of them GA wr’s just dropped

• OldSunsetFan said... (original post)I see where you’re going....I agree Kedon Slovis should win the Heisman after the game he had against the strong Arizona team.

Lol right ??

• Gus!

• Jack walker said... (original post)I wouldn’t say their weak, ***** Georgia couldn’t run the ball.. this isn’t a Washington state defense.. still have SEC players and Georgia had ...

Where is that gus guy that said JT would only see the field in garbage time?

• OldSunsetFan said... (original post) JT is looking good for Georgia

See what happens when you give him an offensive line and a competent head coach?

This post was edited by oldtrojan 93 1 day ago

• Wow. Don't tell BlackLeftLeft "Mr. Landslide" about these stats....

• Gunnm said... (original post)Wow. Don't tell BlackLeftLeft "Mr. Landslide" about these stats....

Dckrider.

You think about me more than you do women. Suspect *ss.

• it was just one game against a mediocre defense but he did look good.

he had 3 passes batted down....had 4 dropped that hit guys in the hands.....not the he "could" have made the catch type plays....hit them directly in the hands and just dropped......of the other three not caught only one was a BAD throw...it was his second of the game and should have been intercepted.

miss st had 8 guys in the box most of the night to stop the run and they did.....but that left a lot of single coverage and daniels took advantage.

we have 3 games left...against again mediocre at best teams...south carolina, vanderbilt and missouri....should give him a great chance to get game time under his belt and gain confidence and timing with his guys.

if we end up 8-2 we should get a good bowl match up.......at that time we should see what we have......he was really accurate last night.

• Test

• I'm going to stop listening to you guys who blame the players for their shortfalls.

When will some of you finally accept that our development sucks and our coaching squanders the talent they recruit?

• Gunnm said... (original post)Wow. Don't tell BlackLeftLeft "Mr. Landslide" about these stats....

Let go my friend. You are being mentally and emotionally consumed and you may not realize it. I hope you are well.

This post was edited by njawanda 1 day ago

• Did JT throw into “double coverage” last night? Asking for Gus ...

• Beating a weak Mississippi state team by 3 pts isn’t a great accomplishment. He’s got another weak team in South Carolina and then maybe a mid level opponent in the bow game.

• averageiq said... (original post)it was just one game against a mediocre defense but he did look good.he had 3 passes batted down....had 4 dropped that hit guys in the hands.....n...

GA wr's havent seen balls thrown to them like that all year. Some of the Wr's I heard have been frustrated. They were thrown balls that they can catch and they were on the money.. Keep in mind its not like he had tons of time to throw balls to these wr's. Wait until he actually builds chemistry with these guys. Probably wont be until next year. GA will be strong next year for sure.

• Trjnsmashmouth said... (original post)Beating a weak Mississippi state team by 3 pts isn’t a great accomplishment. He’s got another weak team in South Carolina and then maybe a mi...

In all fairness, he wasn’t playing defense, so beating Miss St by 3 points isn’t on him. He threw for 4tds and 400 yards, what more could he do? It was a great debut for him. Let’s see how it goes from here on.