JT will finish the game for UGA

JT will finish the game for UGA

• Bama has no respect for the UGA walk on qb

• Discussion
  • JackBurtonSays said... (original post)Bama has no respect for the UGA walk on qb

he seems to be doing OK to me, I don't think Daniels will get in. On the road, it's tied now at 17-17, I think Smart is too conservative to pull him

• I think he misses a lot of throws. I’ve watched him the past few weeks and his passes don’t seem to have the zip or accuracy. He hasn’t made any big mistakes this year so he won’t get pulled unless they get behind. The other 10 UGA players are so good they can hide his deficiencies. JT is a better passer but this kid has better feet. Much better feet.

• JackBurtonSays said... (original post)I think he misses a lot of throws. I’ve watched him the past few weeks and his passes don’t seem to have the zip or accuracy. He hasn’t made ...

coaches are by nature conservative. I don't see any coach changing horses at this point unless, as you say, the barn falls down

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)coaches are by nature conservative. I don't see any coach changing horses at this point unless, as you say, the barn falls down

Maybe the barn is falling some for georgia...

• JT would have been re-injured in this game. Dude is soft.

• El Pacifico said... (original post)JT would have been re-injured in this game. Dude is soft.

Dude lit it up as a true freshman for USC. His injury wasn’t an ouchie.

• Thats cap.

• JackBurtonSays said... (original post)Dude lit it up as a true freshman for USC. His injury wasn’t an ouchie.

Your definition of "lit it up" regarding Daniels is?