Luke Fickell? it has to be right???

Luke Fickell? it has to be right???

• We have hired a man of integrity," Bohn said. "He's a leader, someone that has the ability to pull a community together, a team together. Passion and energy, and most importantly a coach who fits

Luke fickell has a championship game this weekend with a big bowl on the line. I think bohn would feel great about going back to the well and it would be a safe hire from his perspective. He gets most of the credit if it works and can point to Fickell's resume if it doesn't.

Why take a risk and have everyone on your head if it goes bad. Go with the guy you already hired.

• Discussion
  • defensive guy so that is good.

• I see your Kylie Minogue video and counter with Nelly Furtado

https://youtu.be/6JnGBs88sL0
  • Luke fickell showed he’s not ready for a Big time job. He went 6-6 with the same roster that Meyer went undefeated with in his 1st year at OSU.

Not every guy who coaches well at a lower tier school can replicate that success at a Blueblood.

• AZ2Infinity said... (original post) Luke fickell showed he’s not ready for a Big time job. He went 6-6 with the same roster that Meyer went undefeated with in his 1st year at OSU....

That’s not very fair. I don’t want him for the SC job but he was thrown into that role and was very unprepared for it. He was then able to learn from UM and has since had success in his second stint as a HC. I wouldn’t be surprised if he moves his way up to being a top 10-15 type coach