Odds on Biden's contracting Covid two days before Debates?

Odds on Biden's contracting Covid two days before Debates?

• NM

• Discussion
  • Yup. The dems will figure out a way for Sleepy Joe to miss the debates so that he can get to sleep early.

• Elementary school insults. That is what your g.o.p. has been reduced to, you have no arguments to justify the disgusting actions.

• he sounds like he had a stroke, even has problems with CNN;s softball questions that he gets in advance

• I find it amazing the level of candor of most Americans lately. These types of comments would be met with a quick slap from fathers in the past. I think it is well past time to reinstitute the military draft.

• Tracker: Brain Surgeries Already: Biden-2 Trump -0

• imaginery said... (original post)Tracker: Brain Surgeries Already: Biden-2 Trump -0

You sure trump didn’t have a labotomy at some point?

• He knows whom his wife is, which Biden knows not.

• SailorGabe said... (original post)I find it amazing the level of candor of most Americans lately. These types of comments would be met with a quick slap from fathers in the past. ...

How about J. kushner telling us "there's a lot of dirty things in politics" or "your governor should've pounded his fists harder.".. He better have better answers to a grand jury..
  • And the reprehensible Maxene Waters for again and again directly inciting open rioting. Some serious arsehole treasonous jerks on the Dem roster, that is not to be denied.

• user generated

• Not bad. Not bad at all.

• The Dumpster vs The Harris Administration?

• SailorGabe said... (original post)I find it amazing the level of candor of most Americans lately. These types of comments would be met with a quick slap from fathers in the past. ...

Are you kidding? I don't know about your dad, but mine would have laughed at both these jokers, but especially Biden. You can tell by listening to Biden he's on the fast track to eating vanilla pudding with a tiny wooden spoon.

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)Are you kidding? I don't know about your dad, but mine would have laughed at both these jokers, but especially Biden. You can tell by li...

not hard to demonstrate more mental acuity than President Bleach for Brains .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE

This post was edited by tb82 1 month ago

Funny enough, most of the low IQ comments are from Boomer’s going through dementia themselves.

Edit: for example, the idiot boomer OP who thought this was the OT section of the board.

This post was edited by randy88moss 1 month ago

• I break wind in the general direction of Mr. Randy88moss....what a preposterous freaking... Uh no. no -- don't go there Zoons, but rather show kindness,...kindness and respect for this board's evident nobel laureate. Oh, where do we find such sterling men? The Algonquin Roundtable LIVES!

This post was edited by eftzoons 1 month ago

• eftzoons said... (original post)I break wind in the general direction of Mr. Randy88moss....what a preposterous freaking... Uh no. no -- don't go there Zoons, but rather show ...

You’re on some BD level meth, dude. YIKES!

• Someone should give the OP a straight jacket

• To the best of my knowledge Joe Biden has never backed out on a debate. Donald Trump has.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election/trump-pulls-out-of-republican-debate-in-iowa-idUSKCN0V502J

• tb82 said... (original post)not hard to demonstrate more mental acuity than President Bleach for Brains .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE

The only reason that normal people might vote for Biden is simply being "anti-Trump." There is no mental acuity test that would ever place Biden over Trump (or a normal functioning human) at this point. Biden is clearly in the mid-stages of dementia, and is losing mental capacity rapidly. So kids or immature people (like you or that moron moss) are basically saying you would vote for a tree stump or a Golden Retriever over Trump. Joe Biden is a medium-functioning person who is in the grip of a horrible disease, he is a shell of his formal self. So you avoid the real question, post gifs, or whatever, in order to avoid this pointed question: What in the world would Joe Biden do in open negotiations with world leaders? Or if a military crisis develops with China? As of this date, he is mentally incapable of running a small store, or multi-tasking, or tracking in a conversation. Chances are, many people reading this have helped care for relatives or elderly people with this disease, and they know it only goes one way. So the silly posters who bash Trump and try and defend Biden's mental acuity are either incredibly stupid (which is possible) or they hate Trump more than they love America. Joe Biden is simply mentally incapable for this job--so you hate the a**hole enough to risk the future of the country. And you will have to live with that.

• eftzoons said... (original post)I break wind in the general direction of Mr. Randy88moss....what a preposterous freaking... Uh no. no -- don't go there Zoons, but rather show ...

moss has the mental ability of a small child. not worth worrying about.

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)The only reason that normal people might vote for Biden is simply being "anti-Trump." There is no mental acuity test that would eve...

Donald Trump Jr. is now posting on this board. You are doing the same thing that you accused Biden supporters of, voting against the other candidate. And when was President Trump involved in an open negotiation with another leader?

This post was edited by Hoyte3939 1 month ago

• eftzoons said... (original post)He knows whom his wife is, which Biden knows not.

Get this ***** off the football board. What is wrong with all tou hateful right wingers. You have the damn off topic board to spout your OANN and Qanon idiocy. Can we have one board where we just talk about football? Christ on a cracker.

• Thanks for your contribution to ruining this board too.