Our Rival

Our Rival

• Just out of curiosity who do you guys consider our main rival to be? ND or UCLA?

• Discussion
  • ND in Football

• Always have respect for ND

Always laugh at everything FUCLA is

• holteric21 said... (original post)Just out of curiosity who do you guys consider our main rival to be?

Carol Folt.

This post was edited by PaulDrakeLives 5 days ago

• #1 ND-To me has been and will always be our biggest rival (football)
    #2 UCLA-Our little annoying brother
    #3- Furd- Hate their band, mascot and fans plus the amount of overall championships they have irks me.
    #4- Washington- They just annoy me but they at least won a football championship.
    #5- Ducks- Have never won ***** except cutest uniform. Zero championships for a zero school.

• I consider our biggest rivals to be Folt, Bohn and of course the Lying Lord himself-Theodopolis Clayton Helton.

• UCLA, but the football rivalry with ND is more enaging though I only think of them for a week or two a year.

• No question about it ND is our greatest rival. Its sad but a blessing in disguise that we are not playing them this year. They would crush us!

• holteric21 said... (original post)Just out of curiosity who do you guys consider our main rival to be? ND or UCLA?

UCLA in all sports but football. That is reserved for our respected, yet hated rival in Notre Dame. It's why I consider this entire 2020 season a 'preseason' if you will.

This post was edited by Casey Cosgrove 5 days ago

• Our biggest rival is Helton, Bohn, and Folt. The engineers of a dying program.

• Football it's ND

• Casey Cosgrove said... (original post)UCLA in all sports but football. That is reserved for our respected, yet hated rival in Notre Dame. It's why I consider this entire 2020 ...

We are just treading water until we get a real coach, so every season could be looked at as a "preseason."

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)We are just treading water until we get a real coach, so every season could be looked at as a "preseason."

I am hoping next will be a 'postseason' Helton. How fun would that be to be free of the dark clouds of Mt St Helton.....aka The Icecream Man.....Softserve.

This post was edited by poodlemothra 5 days ago

• ND, unless the school has given up on being competitave with them

• I think most people on this board would say if we had to keep one game it would be ND and drop UCLA. I personally hate UCLA more and a loss stings more to them because they are not a football school, so playing them benefits them more than us and on the occasions they beat us it somehow feels worse than an ND loss.

However when I consider which is the more important rivalry game, it is no comparison ND. Having this game benefits both programs because as long as this game continues both teams will always be in the national spotlight. Simply stated no one outside of Los Angeles cares about the USC-UCLA game.

• oldmanjay66 said... (original post)Always have respect for NDAlways laugh at everything FUCLA is

A thread was started on the ND board about who we hate more with a list of teams. My answer was Michigan =unhealthy hate. USC=healthy hate. It’s THEE game I look forward to every year with a great deal of respect. I hate that we’re not playing this year. USC fans are always respectful at the games (other than the normal jabbing at each other in the stands). I’d like to see one from the coliseum one day. Would be nice to see if it’s the same kind of atmosphere. Going to other stadiums, I’m always a little worried of getting jumped on my way to the car

I could care less if UM tore down their stadium.

This post was edited by jrw76 4 days ago