Penn State

Penn State

• Who'd a thunk that Franklin would be down to the Gophers at the half.

• Discussion
  • Gus knew it all along.

• 24-19

A lot of game left

• 31-19. 10 mins and Minn just stopped PSU inside the 5 on downs.

• Fleck’s an animal

• I am very impressed with the Minnesota coach. Please drop the idea of Franklin to USC.

• sec18usczaine said... (original post) I am very impressed with the Minnesota coach. Please drop the idea of Franklin to USC.

The local board know it alls said Fleck was a fraud...

• usctrojanglory said... (original post) The local board know it alls said Fleck was a fraud...

They also said Helton just needed one more year. And one more year. And one more year.

Fuq that!
  • Minnesota got too conservative.

Penn state offense too explosive for that.

Way too early imo

• Fleck took his foot off the gas and looks like he’ll pay for it. Unless UM gets a stop deep in their own territory

• FightOn714 said... (original post) Fleck took his foot off the gas and looks like he’ll pay for it. Unless UM gets a stop deep in their own territory

Minnesota wins because they have nuts unlike...

• usctrojanglory said... (original post) Minnesota wins because they have nuts unlike...

Nuts? Fleck’s offense wasn’t frustrating the entire 4th qtr. wouldn’t want to go through that weekly here. He went to prevent mode starting in the 4th qtr

• FightOn714 said... (original post) Nuts? Fleck’s offense wasn’t frustrating the entire 4th qtr. wouldn’t want to go through that weekly here. He went to prevent mode starting in t...

Yeah, but he won and Minnesota is now 9-0 for the first time since 1904

• ItsCasual said... (original post) They also said Helton just needed one more year. And one more year. And one more year.Fuq that!

The thread Hijacker is back. Old Tex
  • I'm so glad Pedophilia State lost.

• FightOn714 said... (original post) Nuts? Fleck’s offense wasn’t frustrating the entire 4th qtr. wouldn’t want to go through that weekly here. He went to prevent mode starting in t...

Better than going prevent in the 2nd qtr

• Overrated

• psu may be a little overrated. but it was road game against a very good team. I think franklin is a great coach. But I do question his decision making at the end of games. He should have gone for field goal earlier in 4th and has made other blunders in crunch time in hi career. He made a couple of really stupid mistakes against sc too. but regardless, I think he could also win a natty at sc.