PJ Fleck

PJ Fleck

• Pete Thamel
    @PeteThamel
    · 22m
    Sources: P.J. Fleck has agreed to a new seven-year contract at Minnesota. Deal includes significant pay raise for he and his staff.

• Discussion
  • Good for them. He's brought some life back to that program and seems like a good fit.

Smart move for him too. I have doubts about his "Row the Boat" schtick working with 5 star guys at a place like SC or FSU, but it's working well at Minn. He's in the weakest division in CFB, at a place where the expectations are moderate. He's now set financially for life and will get a long leash there. And if gets them competing for B12 W divisions crowns vs Wisky every year, he'll eventually get offers to jump to bigger programs.

• They will have second thoughts after Penn State exposes them.

helton 2.0

barely beats mediocre teams and get beat on the big stage all the time...

• After looking at PJ Fleck's schedule I agree. They Barely beat a division 2 team.

• You guys realize what he’s working with right ?

Gophers have been atrocious for decades, and the talent base in that state is minimal. He’s got them heading in the right direction.

And as opposed to Clown Helton, Fleck’s teams actually improve over the course of the year.

• USCTraveler said... (original post) You guys realize what he’s working with right ?Gophers have been atrocious for decades, and the talent base in that state is minimal. He’s got ...

The moment we've been waiting for...

The he doesn't get USC type of talent excuse.

• GusFring505 said... (original post) The moment we've been waiting for...The he doesn't get USC type of talent excuse.

WTF are you on ? I said in my op I have doubts that he could be successful at a place like SC or FSU dealing with top end talent. I don't want him as SC's coach.

UM doesn't have established P5 coaches dying to coach there. They have to take chances on up and comers, and Fleck seems to have paid off for them.

The Gophers haven't been 8-0 in over 50 years. He's clearly doing something right.

• USCTraveler said... (original post) WTF are you on ? I said in my op I have doubts that he could be successful at a place like SC or FSU dealing with top end talent. I don't want ...

I respond with that WTF are you on with a read before you post stupid ish.

Look at their schedule dummy and who have they played that is worthy...

Sheesh!
  • GusFring505 said... (original post) I respond with that WTF are you on with a read before you post stupid ish.Look at their schedule dummy and who have they played that is worthy....

You're one of the dumbest people on this board, and it shows over and over.

They're playing a schedule that's similar to what they've been playing the last 50 years. Most of the those years, they've been a lot closer to 0-8 than 8-0.

If you can't see how he's imporved them it's because you're as dumb as everyone on this board says you are.

I'm not wasting any more of my time posting with a fool. Enjoy being a comlpete joke on this board.

• USCTraveler said... (original post) You're one of the dumbest people on this board, and it shows over and over.They're playing a schedule that's similar to what they've been playi...

• BTW, keep up the good work.

Almost 8k posts of nothing...

• Who cares?????

• USCTraveler said... (original post) You're one of the dumbest people on this board, and it shows over and over.They're playing a schedule that's similar to what the...

+1

• USCTraveler said... (original post) You're one of the dumbest people on this board, and it shows over and over.They're playing a schedule that's similar to what the...

BINGO! 2 tickets in the front row.

• oldmanjay66 said... (original post) BINGO! 2 tickets in the front row.

Oh good.

Hey comes 90+ years of nothing to add nothing about absolutely nothing...
  • oldmanjay66 said... (original post) BINGO! 2 tickets in the front row.

Yeah, but he was right about Helton 3 years before you were. If Gus is dumb when it comes to football takes, where do we rank your takes?

• racea911 said... (original post) Yeah, but he was right about Helton 3 years before you were. If Gus is dumb when it comes to football takes, where do we rank your takes?

If Gus gets anything right, it’s by pure accident.

He’s the same guy who said Kevin Sumlin is better than Pete Carroll, that we should have hired Herm Edwards, that Orgeron is not a good coach, etc.

He throws some much BS out there that he’s bound to get at least one thing correct.

• "Sources: P.J. Fleck has agreed to a new seven-year contract at Minnesota. Deal includes significant pay raise for he and his staff."

Great, now maybe the posters here who are in love with this guy P.J. can and should stop talking about him.

• GusFring505 said... (original post) The moment we've been waiting for...The he doesn't get USC type of talent excuse.

You used the same excuse for your boyfriend Jayden Daniels lmao. Dumb fk!
  • GusFring505 said... (original post) Like there isn't a humongous difference in talent between USC and asu.GTFOH short bus...

• racea911 said... (original post) Yeah, but he was right about Helton 3 years before you were. If Gus is dumb when it comes to football takes, where do we rank your takes?

Exactly where you have before. You don't.

• GusFring505 said... (original post) They will have second thoughts after Penn State exposes them.helton 2.0barely beats mediocre teams and get beat on the big stage all the time.....

• Fleck is way ahead of Helton: with a lead, he slows the plays down to shorten the game - we speed up.

• GusFring505 said... (original post) They will have second thoughts after Penn State exposes them.helton 2.0barely beats mediocre teams and get beat on the big stage all the time.....

WHAT!