Players tight-lipped

Players tight-lipped

• How is it that almost 100 kids aged 18-22 are keeping their mouths shut about how they feel about these rumors? Are any of them saying anything on social media? Any hints of anything??

• Discussion
  • I haven't heard a peep. As a former teacher, it's the stuff from a Twilight Zone episode.
    I guess now that the Higgs boson has been discovered, new frontiers of science are ripe for discovery.

• Bc their coach most likely isn’t going anywhere

If nothing is done by the end of tomorrow. I believe he’s here to stay . I’ll be here for the riot lol

• SoCoTrojan said... (original post) How is it that almost 100 kids aged 18-22 are keeping their mouths shut about how they feel about these rumors? Are any of them saying anything ...

They are not allowed to speak or give opnions on anything. They would be disciplined.
  • Discipline? Since when? If they are so discipline then why all those penalties?

• Perhaps
    suspension for the bowl game just saying they love the bowl game swag they deserve it they fought on inspite of the leadership or lack thereof FO!

This post was edited by Trojanfolife11X 9 days ago

• Players haven’t had issues speaking up before. Like Sua defending CH a couple years ago

• goslugsgo said... (original post) I haven't heard a peep. As a former teacher, it's the stuff from a Twilight Zone episode. I guess now that the Higgs boson has been dis...

The god particle.

• einibobo said... (original post) Discipline? Since when? If they are so discipline then why all those penalties?

What are you, 12?
  • I don't like fightings. We are best team. Please do the support.

• DeMatDeTes said... (original post) They are not allowed to speak or give opnions on anything. They would be disciplined.

Um...wrong. The Athletic Dept is telling the players nothing until the coaching issue is resolved. The players have nothing to add to this conversation.

• poodlemothra said... (original post) Um...wrong. The Athletic Dept is telling the players nothing until the coaching issue is resolved. The players have nothing to add to this con...

I am agree with you. You are smrt.