Pro Football Focus podcast analyzes USC DL Jay Tufele's game

Pro Football Focus podcast analyzes USC DL Jay Tufele's game

• Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • This is pretty spot on. He has a lot of talent but has not been developed and I haven’t seen much progression from any of the players on defense since they arrived. That’s why Clancy should’ve been fired after the 5-7 season.

• For the first time in his career he’ll have a legit defensive line coach this fall. I expect to see a big jump in his game come this season. Fight On Jay!!!

This post was edited by EasternTrojan94 3 months ago

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • NationOFTroy said... (original post)This is pretty spot on. He has a lot of talent but has not been developed and I haven’t seen much progression from any of the players on defens...

The Vanderdoes comparison was pretty fair, except IMO Vanderdoes was a better athlete. We'll see what So'oto can get out of him.

• I endorse Renner's take and the 2 for1 pod. Duffy makes solid points as well and is and is an informative listen on Ross Tucker's pod.

I've probably been overly critical of Tufele, but I suppose I just had overly high expectations and he is a 4th year guy now. I think he goes into witness protection a lot and is off and on. Other guys should be making more plays since Tufele does get doubled frequently though. I'm not that high on Pili and Marlon T. DunkMan flashes at times but then is just a guy for long stretches.