Quote from Stepp

Quote from Stepp

Arrow4
  • “SC did a lot for me,” Stepp told HuskerOnline. “I’m going to miss those players and some of the coaches. I built great relationships there. I feel like they helped me both on and off the field. I grew as a person and I learned a lot about myself.

Translation: I transferred because of Helton. Some of the coaches, ouch.

• Discussion
  • Raygoza said... (original post)“SC did a lot for me,” Stepp told HuskerOnline. “I’m going to miss those players and some of the coaches. I built great relationships there. I feel ...

Good catch, I'm afraid you're right. But look, if a RB thinks he's good, the LAST place he'll go is Miss Folt's University....At best you will be ignored, at worst, your career will end on the grass of the coli because you're getting hammered before you even had a chance to get going

• He also said "THOSE PLAYERS" hmmmmmm

• I think he had a bad relationship with Harrell. If Harrell had his way USC would do away with running backs all together.

• Is this shade at Jar Jar Jinks and Theodopolis Helton?

• Remember, 5 of the last 6 years he's missed time due to injuries.

Helton/Jinks/Drevno/
    Harrell.... one or more was the shade target.

How's Nebraska's line?

• BlackLeftLeft said... (original post)Remember, 5 of the last 6 years he's missed time due to injuries.Helton/Jinks/Drevno/Harrell.... one or more was the shade target. How&#x...

They've recruited alright on OL--were young at some spots this year but the issue at Nebraska has been the passing game or lack of. Their best RB was young McCaffery kid who thinks he's a QB. They just lost Wandale Robinson who was a highly recruited player from KY that was a Slot WR/Spot RB to transfer and Frost has gone full cuckold on everyone. When they lost a close game to Iowa this year--he literally blamed the Iowa Coaches for clapping on the sidelines giving his Center snapping issues. The same Center who had been benched in previous games for poor snaps. Notice I didn't say a player on field simulating a clap, but coaches who were clapping for players.

Stepp was interested in Wisconsin a little bit and think he'd have been better fit there due to having a good young QB and more stable program, but hope he stays healthy and gets to show what he can do with more devotion to running game.