Redskins interested in URBAN MEYER REPORTS

Redskins interested in URBAN MEYER REPORTS

• THE CONNECTION WITH D.Haskins is the reason

• Discussion
  • Are they going to receive the same media backlash like we are for pursuing him.

• No at all

• Too much stress in the NFL. He can handle going 11-1 or 12-0 a lot easier than going 6-10.

• Heis7man said... (original post) Are they going to receive the same media backlash like we are for pursuing him.

Snyder didn't capitulate to the phony, pc outrage mob that tried to force him into renaming the Redskins. That tells me there's no reason to believe the manufactured, faux "controversy" regarding Urban Meyer's tenure at OSU would stop him from pursuing the man.

This post was edited by BlackLeftLeft 3 days ago

• I'd be very surprised if he went into the No Fun League. I think he loves the college thing far more than even King Pete ...well...SAID he loved the college thing

• It’s a copy cat league find the coach to match the QB PLUS THAT 10 mil a yr hit different

• That can be considered good news ,apparently he's not a pariah as some may think , the greater the demand for him professionally or college will show the idiocracy of those who oppose his hire at SC. forgive but lot forget should be the mantra here

This post was edited by Trojanfolife11X 3 days ago

• Heis7man said... (original post) Are they going to receive the same media backlash like we are for pursuing him.

When your mascot is the "Redskins" it is unlikely they are overly concerned with that

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post) When your mascot is the "Redskins" it is unlikely they are overly concerned with that

• That was a good career move for the Old Ball Coach.