Report: USC offers offensive line job to Arkansas' Brad Davis

Report: USC offers offensive line job to Arkansas' Brad Davis

Arrow6
  • Discussion
  • I like it

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join
  • Let’s see what happens.

• FIFY...

Southern California head coach Clay Helton, *I mean athletic director Mike Bohn* has made an offer to add Davis as the Trojans’ offensive line coach," wrote John Brice.

This post was edited by GusFring505 4 days ago

Join

Join
  • Lateral hire at best

• gregory09 said... (original post)Lateral hire at best

Yeah, it's not one of those "get up the cheer" hires, is it? But at least he came from the SEC, so there's that

Join
  • I was hoping they would offer Klemm he has a track record in pac 12 as D line coach and a good recruiter. Also Brad Davis record is not that impressive

This post was edited by 42Lloyd 4 days ago

Join

Join

Join
  • I hate this hire!

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)Yeah, it's not one of those "get up the cheer" hires, is it? But at least he came from the SEC, so there's that

My thoughts as well. I was hoping they would go after an oline coach with a better resume and someone that could help assist Graham with playcalling.

Join

Join

Join

Join