RIP to one of the Original's at SCOUT

RIP to one of the Original's at SCOUT

• RIP to Gary Ginn(Viejo Cabron) one of the most colorful dudes to every post. I will you dude and the old day's of Scout.

• Discussion
  • oh man, that is sad news. SAMOHI grad, IIRC. Pinche Viejo, vaya con Dios....any obit available? Please link

• SCBoogie said... (original post)oh man, that is sad news. SAMOHI grad, IIRC. Pinche Viejo, vaya con Dios....any obit available? Please link

His FB Page Gary Ginn

• RIP Gary. A true Trool hunter. I miss our battles with all of the Trools that thought they could F with us.

• oldmanjay66 said... (original post)RIP to Gary Ginn(Viejo Cabron) one of the most colorful dudes to every post. I will you dude and the old day's of Scout.

Absolutely heartbroken and in tears right now. Gary wasn't just a poster on the message boards. He was a true friend.

Rest in Peace My Trojan brother. Fight on forever.

• RIP VC. The first guy to welcome me at the old scout board. A true original.

• VC was the Best

• I know V. I know

• rikc13 said... (original post)RIP Gary. A true Trool hunter. I miss our battles with all of the Trools that thought they could F with us.

What’s a trool

• Really, you're going to get Rik started on that! Some guy back in the day misspelled Troll for Trool and Rik still uses that.

• oldmanjay66 said... (original post)RIP to Gary Ginn(Viejo Cabron) one of the most colorful dudes to every post. I will you dude and the old day's of Scout.

Oh Sh*t, great guy, hard on some posters. I will miss him a lot, always brought something and was a nice guy to boot (in personal emails). RIP, Gary.

• Damn. Damn. And all the numberless, colorless arseholes live on forever, ruining reality.

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)Oh Sh*t, great guy, hard on some posters. I will miss him a lot, always brought something and was a nice guy to boot (in personal emails). RI...

He loved The Drake.

• eftzoons said... (original post)Damn. Damn. And all the numberless, colorless arseholes live on forever, ruining reality.

He was one of the few that got you in the beginning.

• Oh damn!! RIP VC

He was one of a kind for sure.

• He had to change his username to VCGhost back before the cancel culture got out of hand.

• He was great ,I dont know how many time's he got banned , He used to drive Lono Nuts LOL

This post was edited by SCweARE111 3 months ago

• trojanpete said... (original post)He had to change his username to VCGhost back before the cancel culture got out of hand.

He got so mad because he lost about 10,000 Post's when they made him change his Username lol

This post was edited by SCweARE111 3 months ago

• SCweARE111 said... (original post)He got so mad because he lost about 10,000 Post's when they made him change his Username lol

Yep. I remember. Who was it that made him change his name? Lindsey?

• He invited me and my wife to come down and stay with him in Puerto Vallarta. I think that’s where he was.

• trojanpete said... (original post)He invited me and my wife to come down and stay with him in Puerto Vallarta. I think that’s where he was.

Sammy went and so did Nitch. I was going to go, but he was in one of his moods and I canceled my trip. lol. Yep, Lindsey..I remember when the 1st group bought SCOUT and Lindsey banned VC and Tay, I called up that Corp. and talked to some Jeff guy. That day, they were both back on the board. I saw Lindsey at a Bosco game, I said, hey Lindsey, I'm Oldmanjay, She didn't even say hi.

• He would spell her name LinC to piss her off lol

• SCweARE111 said... (original post)He would spell her name LinC to piss her off lol

Lol. He did.

• Hw was passed because he had to be the Ghost

• A Trool is a Troll and Fool combined to name Ruin posters that came to our board that acted accordingly to this term. Also it wasn’t just Ruin posters that were referred to this term. Name a team and they have them.

• Very sorry to hear that Oldman. I obviously didn't know the man being a Husky, but he and you and some other posters from back in the day gave me some pretty good chuckles to start the day. I enjoyed his banter and sarcastic touch, life is too short for sure. R.I.P VC.