Saban

Saban

• user generated

• Discussion
  • Seems to me he deserves one freaking year off after savaging college football for so damned long. The greatest college football head coach ever, needless to say, deserving of all the admiration in the world.

• His reign is over

• And we did exactly what when we played them? We are not an elite program. San diego bowl at best.

• TROJANZ said... (original post) And we did exactly what when we played them? We are not an elite program. San diego bowl at best.

We've not been an elite team for 11 years and bama under Saban has been one up until this year. Like any great career though they eventually end. His reign is over.

• proTroy said... (original post) His reign is over

The guy doesn't win the Naitonal Championship one year and his reign is over? Give me a break. Anything else stupid you might want to add?

• poodlemothra said... (original post) The guy doesn't win the Naitonal Championship one year and his reign is over? Give me a break. Anything else stupid you might want to add...

You can disagree without flinging your feces.

• poodlemothra said... (original post) The guy doesn't win the Naitonal Championship one year and his reign is over? Give me a break. Anything else stupid you might want to add?

The writing's on the wall for a while. Other teams have surpassed Bama. I've always said Saban is the greatest recruiter ever but he was never the best at coaching. Clemson and Ohio State now have similar talent as Bama and both would destroy Bama even if Tua was healthy.