SBNation tabs USC's Okongwu as Top 4 pick in new 2020 mock draft

SBNation tabs USC's Okongwu as Top 4 pick in new 2020 mock draft

Arrow5
  • Discussion
  • He had a reasonably good season for a freshman college basketball player. If he jumps to the NBA after only one season, I will no longer be a college basketball fan nor a fan of the NBA. If so, to HELL with all Pro Sports, I will hope this Corona virus destroys the NBA.

• G377358 said... (original post)He had a reasonably good season for a freshman college basketball player. If he jumps to the NBA after only one season, I will no longer be a colleg...

He had a good season as a freshman, so you dont want him to go to NBA? That leads you to the core principle to go to hell? And then your final summation is for the corona virus to destroy NBA? Sounds as if you had too much time on your hands last night, and drank too much corona beer. Sleep it off, and check back with us next week.
  • G377358 said... (original post)He had a reasonably good season for a freshman college basketball player. If he jumps to the NBA after only one season, I will no longer be a colleg...

Stay off the internet, boomer

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join

Join

Join