SI calling it official...and we ARE going after Urban

SI calling it official...and we ARE going after Urban

• Discussion
  • YES YES YES

• NebrVandal said... (original post) Has this been confirm by Carol Folt?

Or drama queen Scott Wolf?

• Adam Maya is just trying to jump the gun as he has done the last few days.

Hopefully USC goes after UM, but Maya isn’t going to be the insider you’re looking for to tell you first.

• Blessed are the feet and hands of he who brings good news. . . . (or something like that)

• TrojanEconomist said... (original post) Or drama queen Scott Wolf?

Come to think of it, has anyone seen Folt and Wolf in the same room together? Hmmmm.......

• Why was Folt and Caruso on the practice field yesterday? Strange. I know some have said they were in the area -- why not shake the coach's hand. Was it one of those, "we have full confidence in the coach," moments? (cue axe) I suspect CH is going to be an associate AD for the next couple of years. At least until he can find another coaching job. May take a couple years. Yeah.

F.O.............

• Maybe Folt is fooling us all and she’s straight OG and told Helton that if he loses one more game he’s out

• SoCoTrojan said... (original post) Maybe Folt is fooling us all and she’s straight OG and told Helton that if he loses one more game he’s out

Or she told him that she hired a new AD and that they will never speak again.

• SoCoTrojan said... (original post) Maybe Folt is fooling us all and she’s straight OG and told Helton that if he loses one more game he’s out

Wouldn't that be funny. She is more Mafia then people think. She looks refs up and down and walks up on Helton with her muscle next to her. First she whacks Swann and next Helton. Fixes the upcoming NC titles by hiring Meyer's at USC. Don Folt.
  • Hockey10 said... (original post) Wouldn't that be funny. She is more Mafia then people think. She looks refs up and down and walks up on Helton with her muscle next to her. F...

You ever watch The Sopranos? Remember Tony's trip to Italy, where he met his first female Chief (defacto)?? She, uh, doesn't quite look like Carol Folt...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDjoiUxcRwc

• Uscscott80 said... (original post) Adam Maya is just trying to jump the gun as he has done the last few days.Hopefully USC goes after UM, but Maya isn’t going to be the insider yo...

Actually Adam is the best USC beat writer there is! He does not usually say anything unless he knows it to be true! He does not make stuff up like Scott Wolf does and has more credibility in his little finger then Wolf has in his whole body!

• poodlemothra said... (original post) Seeing is believing. Until then, it's all speculation.

We can always believe white smoke

Hopefully more like this SoCo: "Maybe Folt is fooling us all and she’s straight OG and told Helton that AFTER one more game he’s out, REGARDLESS OF OUTCOME."

FIGHT ON!

Folt is a figurehead.

Note how Caruso was with her on the visit.

Let's stop acting like Creepy Carol is really in charge people. The BOT and check writers runs sht.

Henchmen aren't dons.
  • nitch19 said... (original post) Hopefully more like this SoCo: "Maybe Folt is fooling us all and she’s straight OG and told Helton that AFTER one more game he’s out, REGARDLESS OF ...

Based on the fact there were 100k fans dressed as empty seats. Firing Helton and hiring Meyer pays for itsself
  • BlackLeftLeft said... (original post) Folt is a figurehead. Note how Caruso was with her on the visit. Let's stop acting like Creepy Carol is really in charge people. The BOT ...

The President of the University is not in charge? Do tell.

• poodlemothra said... (original post) The President of the University is not in charge? Do tell.

Nothing to tell.

This is very straightforward.

BOT votes on and appoints the President.

BOT>President

This post was edited by BlackLeftLeft 13 days ago

• troy75 said... (original post) Why was Folt and Caruso on the practice field yesterday? Strange. I know some have said they were in the area -- why not shake the coach's hand...

Maybe it was because the football coach is always a school's #1 employee. I don't think they had to say anything about him haiving one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel, he knows it.

• TroyJD said... (original post) one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel

• TroyJD said... (original post) Maybe it was because the football coach is always a school's #1 employee. I don't think they had to say anything about him haiving one foo...

Just saw an interesting article about the highest paid person in every state. I was surprised to find out that many (most) of the states had listed football coach as highest paid.

• Traveler1616 said... (original post) Just saw an interesting article about the highest paid person in every state. I was surprised to find out that many (most) of the states had l...

Highest paid state employee in almost every state.

• Traveler1616 said... (original post) Just saw an interesting article about the highest paid person in every state. I was surprised to find out that many (most) of the states had l...

Terry Donahue was THE highest paid California employee, at $950K 25 years ago, his last few years across town.