Simulating 20 best games of 2020 (USC at Oregon)

Simulating 20 best games of 2020 (USC at Oregon)

Arrow3
  • CalSCBrown76 said... (original post)Listen when you open your mouth when the university you think is so great has 0 national championship! That shows how great you are. Bum school...

Lame response. Grow up.

• Turbomatt75 said... (original post)Lame response. Grow up.

What are you 5 like the rest of the quack quack pack with neon hair dye? Listen if your goal is to be better then USC is that year, a USC that just fired the AD, has a coach who's a nice guy, but can't coach his way out of wet paper bag, winning the weakest of power 5's PAC-12. If that's your idea of being great or having goals, then I hate to break into you that your expectations are pretty low! Now if you said hey we want to have as many Heisman winners or as many national championship, then great, that's a goal. But to set the bar at winning the PAC-12 or beating USC team that's unranked? That's some pretty weak goals. But hey everyone's goals and expectations are different. I guess maybe some day the goal for the quack quacks might be to actually win it all. I'm sure I'll be long gone many years before that goal comes close to being reality. Fight On to wishing the O was even in the same universe as USC nono
  • CalSCBrown76 said... (original post)What are you 5 like the rest of the quack quack pack with neon hair dye? Listen if your goal is to be better then USC is that year, a USC that ...

Lame response. Grow up. USC’ya later. Have a nice day

• Turbomatt75 said... (original post)Lame response. Grow up. USC’ya later. Have a nice day

It's not as lame as you and rest of your quack quack's. O= amount of national championships. If the truth hurts, just dye your hair another neon color like the rest of your oregonians
  • CalSCBrown76 said... (original post)It's not as lame as you and rest of your quack quack's. O= amount of national championships. If the truth hurts, just dye your hair a...

Lame response, grow up. USC’ya!

• Turbomatt75 said... (original post)Lame response, grow up. USC’ya!

Lame response...huh huh ha. fingergun
  • CalSCBrown76 said... (original post)Lame response...huh huh ha.

Lol yup pretty much... but please do continue:)

• Turbomatt75 said... (original post)Lol yup pretty much... but please do continue:)

Do you know how you can tell when someone has no idea what they are talking about and can't rebut anything the other person is saying? Look at all your responses! Instead of actually coming back with something intelligent, factual, logical or educational, what they do is the divert tactic. They put some response that's a few words or a sentence like you've done everytime. I understand and agree there's absolutely no response for the facts that USC is a tier 1 coaching job and Oregon is tier 3! That's a fact. USC has 11 national championships, Oregon has 0! USC Heisman 7, Oregon 1. USC 39 conference championships, Oregon 12. Again we can go on all day. You can pick a small number of years where Oregon had better stats that season, better record etc. What you can't do is say Oregon won a national championship or Oregon is a better school! All that lame response rah rah shows your intellect. Get your crayons out and color yourself a nice little ducky.

This post was edited by CalSCBrown76 4 months ago

• CalSCBrown76 said... (original post)Do you know how you can tell when someone has no idea what they are talking about and can't rebut anything the other person is saying? Loo...

Lame response. Grow up and try again. Try keeping up with the mature posters. USC’ya later!