Taking back the west???

Taking back the west???

Arrow1
  • So what happen to that motto?

Still looks like the best players are heading elsewhere.

I thought the d line coach was a "beast recruiter?"

He's striking out all over the place...

• Discussion
  • West part of LA?

SC already did that against UCLA

• Cause nobody wants to play for Clay or Todd lol

• The boring atmosphere of life with Clay Helton as head coach

• Mike Jinks can you do your job and recruit please or you should be like Timmy D

This post was edited by ScPa5 10 months ago

• Stizzo24...

There's always the 10000000th ranked players from Hawaii...

• There is limited future in the West. Blue states say no to football. Gotta start recruiting the dirty south.

• pretty sure virus panic took the West. Someday, maybe things will get back to normal but I am unsure if college sports will be part of the new world. I have fond memories of SC sports, specifically football, and hopefully future generations can experience their own.

• So Oregon is trending for another top 2 O lineman from the west coast.

drevno sure does his job of "taking back the west."

• Typical helton answer. All this "free time" to study film and the top recruits still won't come play for him...

And am I missing something or is the 2021 recruiting class still going on?

"Helton said the unexpected free time is allowing the coaching staff to evaluate Class of 2022 recruits on film."

This post was edited by GusFring505 9 months ago

• Guess Foreman ain't that sold on Seau cousin like y'all are.

Like I said before NEPOTISM HIRE.

The person who called him a "beast recruiter" shall remain nameless for now.

Bohn better name Donte Williams head coach or risk losing majority of this class...

• GusFring505 said... (original post)So what happen to that motto?Still looks like the best players are heading elsewhere.I thought the d line coach was a "beast recruiter?&quo...

Well this thread grasps at straws, can't complain about recruiting, come up with numb complaint. Job well done as usual.

• TrojanGuitar said... (original post)Well this thread grasps at straws, can't complain about recruiting, come up with numb complaint. Job well done as usual.

Yeah because non football schools are getting higher ranked players than a "blue blood" football school like USC.

Basically one coach out of ten on USC staff is a one man show in bringing recruits.

But hey its still early right?

Wait and see is and has always been the helton fan club motto huh?

But why don't you see any other 5 or 4* recruits favored to other schools waiting like recruits who are "suppose" to be USC leans?
  • You don't pay attention to recruiting, do you? Or do you need gps for dummies?

• TrojanGuitar said... (original post)You don't pay attention to recruiting, do you? Or do you need gps for dummies?

All you have to do is look at the rankings.

But your mediocre mindset is wait and see like your leader.

GTFOH.
  • Yeah, 5th in the nation is suck.

• TrojanGuitar said... (original post)Yeah, 5th in the nation is suck.

lsu just pushed USC down to #6.

Oregon gets Williams as expected on the 11th and USC drops another spot.

Bama gets the two recruits they are favored to get and they are right on USC heels with less commits.

And don't forget Michigan with the Worthy commit.

But you think USC should just sit and wait because it's "early?"

tenor (58).gif

not anymore g

Make that 7th in the nation...

enhanced-buzz-17711-1320183056-28.jpg
  • OMG the world just ended.

• Isaiah Brevard, 4-star wide receiver, commits to Oregon Ducks; Recruiting class leapfrogs USC for No. 1 spot in Pac-12 Conference.......#5 Nationally

https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/2020/07/isaiah-brevard-4-star-wide-receiver-commits-to-oregon-ducks-recruiting-class-leapfrogs-usc-for-no-1-spot-in-pac-12-conference.html

This post was edited by DJDuck 6 months ago

• I say you hate USC

• If you look at the rankings you will see numerous schools about to jump over USC.

Wanna know why?

Because they all have more than one coach on their staff who can coach and recruit.

And more importantly they have a head coach worth a damn.

Try living in reality and you will see things different...
  • Should the "beast recruiter" be worried about this?

https://mobile.twitter.com/armitage_aaron/status/1279110284070789121

• Correct this guy and his homie on the website are the two most negative people of this website and its disgusting. They are worst on the public board. lm daring him to say anything positive. The whole post after consistent post on this thread was disturbing.

This post was edited by ocsjtrojanfan 6 months ago

• ocsjtrojanfan said... (original post)Correct this guy and his homie on the website are the two most negative people of this website and its disgusting. They are worst on the publi...

giphy (76).gif