The drama never stops at USC...

The drama never stops at USC...

• Now that Bama and ND are off the schedule (for now) someone wants to replace them with Wazzu and Oregon State to help his w/l record.

NOT SO FAST.

Some people behind the scenes still want the bama and Notre dame games to happen this season.

Funny thing is so does bama and Notre dame.

The guy who wants to go the wazzu, oregon state way is constantly talking to bohn to hurry up and put those "easy wins" on the new schedule so he won't be worried.

I don't know how bohn can do that but in the coming weeks all eyes will be watching this situation unfold.

• Discussion
  • I think Helton would much rather take on Notre Dame and Alabama. Losses to Notre Dame and Alabama are very acceptable in the Helton administration. God forbid Helton wins one of those two games —- Bohn will lock him up to make certain Helton coaches USC in the 2030 opener. A loss to WSU or OSU really turns up the heat.

• SealBeachSandy said... (original post)I think Helton would much rather take on Notre Dame and Alabama. Losses to Notre Dame and Alabama are very acceptable in the Helton administr...

Naw.

helton went to bohn months ago and wanted out of the bama game.

This was the first argument they got into.

• The USC vs ND vs Bama games isn't over yet.

I say they stand right now at 45% they get played and 55% they don't.

• GusFring505 said... (original post)Naw.helton went to bohn months ago and wanted out of the bama game.This was the first argument they got into.

No way. Link?

• Gus was cleaning that floor that day.

• Adidos Duke, or should I say expelled.

This post was edited by NebrVandal 22 days ago

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)Gus was cleaning that floor that day.

Then I dumped all the remains in your rent controlled 1905 studio apartment.
    D30.gif

• About to be some real fireworks happening in HH soon.

We may finally get what we have been waiting for...
  • GusFring505 said... (original post)About to be some real fireworks happening in HH soon.We may finally get what we have been waiting for...

you're leaving?

• GusFring505 said... (original post)About to be some real fireworks happening in HH soon.We may finally get what we have been waiting for...

But where is all this coming from? Helton and Bohn have been more or less silent save for some boilerplate nonsense and you're saying there's a volcano that's about to erupt?

• oldtrojan 93 said... (original post)But where is all this coming from? Helton and Bohn have been more or less silent save for some boilerplate nonsense and you're saying there's a ...

Yeah but not just with those two.

Just wait for it...
  • NebrVandal said... (original post)Adidos Duke, or should I say expelled.

Oh well.

Just means I should start my own...

This post was edited by GusFring505 22 days ago

• GusFring505 said... (original post)Naw.helton went to bohn months ago and wanted out of the bama game.This was the first argument they got into.

Gus, thanks for your info. I would not be surprised that a non-competitive guy like Helton would lobby to get out of the Bama and Notre Dame games, which the whole world knew he stood no chance of winning or keeping close.

But I find it hard to believe Bohn and Helton argue. Bohn seems to be totally in love with Helton in a "more-than-friends" way.
  • doublegeez said... (original post)Gus, thanks for your info. I would not be surprised that a non-competitive guy like Helton would lobby to get out of the Bama and Notre Dame game...

You're an idiot for believing anything Gus makes up.
  • Not to worry, insider.

This post was edited by rondavis 21 days ago

• You took over where VC left off. Awesome

• Gus’ is hearing voices again

This post was edited by blemblam 20 days ago

• This is real simple, folks. Quit trying to complicate things. Some universities are unified in their vision of how sports and academics fit together at their school--from the president on down to the janitor who sweeps up. USC is not. We want to have it all: superb university, a heart so pure it weeps when the latest "sin de jour" is committed, and a team that plays a neanderthal sport like football at the championship level. Nope, can't have it. Look, we're not alone here: Michigan, Stanford, and Notre Dame all make noises like this. So when's the last time ANY of this group has won a NC in football????? See any on the horizon? Nope. Football schools put their energy and dough behind the program, and folks get in line . . . or they're out. Now look at who USC hires, from Folt on down: cast-offs, rejects, so-so hires, right down the line, and you can bet they don't feel about football the way their counterparts do in Tuscaloosa, Clemson, and Athens. You divide treasure, missions, vision, and energy and a fractured vision will be the first to fall. Remember that a House divided against itself cannot Stand. So of course there is drama! If you had a wagon in the town square in 1877 pulled by a team of four horses and each horse wanted to go in a different direction, you'd have drama too!

• giphy (80).gif

• tenor (68).gif

• GusFring505 said... (original post)Now that Bama and ND are off the schedule (for now) someone wants to replace them with Wazzu and Oregon State to help his w/l record.NOT SO FAST...

Good gawd, you're an idiot.

• troypwr said... (original post)Good gawd, you're an idiot.

tumblr_nreovodfq91tfbtrwo1_400.gif
  • GusFring505 said... (original post)Yeah but not just with those two.Just wait for it...

Please tell me where you got that magic 8 ball? I want one.

• poodlemothra said... (original post)Please tell me where you got that magic 8 ball? I want one.

tenor (69).gif
  • Posting memes does not make you look intelligent. Try a knew approach.