The NBA Thread

The NBA Thread

• Kentavious Caldwell-Pope cannot make a shot. He is doing things never seemed possible. This was another crazy play.

• stoptothink said... (original post) I don't bet, at all, ever. Besides, bets with anonymous people online are pointless (as has been show countless times here). Betting on so...

• Two GOATS 15 years ago.

user generated

• The Golden State Warriors are going to be worse with D’Angelo Russell injured.

• Are you trying to bait me into betting you?

• stoptothink said... (original post) Are you trying to bait me into betting you?

Naw foo. Just reminding you how wrong you were about my bet with my coworker. Lebron is going to easily avg over 10 assist this year.

• randy88moss_Scout said... (original post) Naw foo. Just reminding you how wrong you were about my bet with my coworker. Lebron is going to easily avg over 10 assist this year.

How wrong I was? All I said was history and statistics were against you. Considering LeBron has averaged over 9 assists once in his entire career, suggesting that averaging over 10 this year isn't some sure thing was hardly an outlandish statement. And it's what, 15 games into the season? Again, best of luck.

• stoptothink said... (original post) How wrong I was? All I said was history and statistics were against you. Considering LeBron has averaged over 9 assists once in his entire care...

Anyone with any basketball sense knew it was a shoe in this year.

• Reports of Lebron becoming AD's sidekick are greatly exaggerated.

This is still very much Lebron's squad.

This post was edited by 89 til Infinity 1 year ago

• Bron Bron put on a show in front of Kobe, and added another 13 assists.

• I'm not a fan of Kobe's playing style, but the one thing I respect about him -- aside from his insane work ethic -- is his ability to squash beefs. First with Shaq, then with Barnes, and now with Howard. That's commendable as hell.

HUGE chapter in the Dwight Howard redemption story right here.pic.twitter.com/04X9kgzMkK— Yahoo Sports NBA (@YahooSportsNBA) November 18, 2019

This post was edited by 89 til Infinity 1 year ago

• randy88moss_Scout said... (original post) The Lakers were the worst team in modern nba history the last 6 years and we still sold out every game, had high local tv ratings, and We...

This post was edited by randy88moss_ 1 year ago

• The Clippers won the first two games that Kawhi Leonard and Paul George played together. It was two big wins. They beat the Boston Celtics and Houston Rockets. Lou Williams, Montrezl Harrell, Patrick Beverley, and the rest of the team have made big plays.

The Clippers are the best team in the NBA. The Lakers need a third offensive option and improve their three point shooting. The Clippers can beat the Lakers.

Hopefully the Lakers can get the bench to improve.

This post was edited by SuperTrojan5 1 year ago

• In case anyone is keeping track of certain stats

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/1199040054905032704?s=20

• The second and third most efficient players in NBA history are currently on the Lakers.
    user generatedhttps://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/per_career.html

• Rumblings that Popovich is gonna resign tomorrow.....if true, glad it was a loss to the Lakers that finally broke his whiny asss.

• randy88moss_Scout said... (original post) Rumblings that Popovich is gonna resign tomorrow.....if true, glad it was a loss to the Lakers that finally broke his whiny asss.

That would be beautiful- Pop broken by the team he complains about at every opportunity. The team that beat him more times than they lost to him in the playoffs and denied his team multiple championships.

The team he refused to deal with once Kawhi made it clear he was leaving, with Pop agreeing to a poo poo platter of DeRozan and Poetel instead of getting a bunch of assets from the Lakers out of spite.

Good riddance.

• The Knicks suck at every level of their organization bro