The NBA Thread

The NBA Thread

• What a dumbass.

• Giannis to the Warriors?

Ben Simmons to the Knicks?

• GusFring505 said... (original post)The best thing about nba all star weekend 2020...https://youtu.be/ah1C0tBqo2w

Fun Guy
  • This confirms it, HRS

-Taking a page from 89's book

• The Bucks-Pacers game had so many white guys on the floor last night. I thought I was watching the tape of the last time the Knicks won a title.

• Gatecall said... (original post)The Bucks-Pacers game had so many white guys on the floor last night. I thought I was watching the tape of the last time the Knicks won a title.

Sad I can only give 1 upvote.

• The Lakers played well. The last two games were big. They showed they can play with the top teams.

They need a third scoring option. Also, the three point shooting has to improve. The team has to make shots to have the basket open for lay ups.

• Clippers sand bagged gave game away. Theyre probing, and will defensively shut down the Lakers next time they play.

• TROJANZ said... (original post)Clippers sand bagged gave game away. Theyre probing, and will defensively shut down the Lakers next time they play.

K

• NBA Suspends season cause Rudy G comes down with CR-19

• I don't see this as the end of the season - I think once all the players are tested and protocols established, it resumes. Research indicates that the virus is not passed through sweat.

• James Dolan has tested positive for coronavirus...

• TroyJD said... (original post)I don't see this as the end of the season - I think once all the players are tested and protocols established, it resumes. Research indicates th...

Then how did Rudy and nets spread the disease to their teammates and other players in the league?

• randy88moss_ said... (original post)Then how did Rudy and nets spread the disease to their teammates and other players in the league?

You do inhale other players' breath during the game, even in pickup games.

• Knicks are eliminated from the regular season. El oh el.

• lakers with jr smith looking at their title chances like...

Dmg3NgjU8AEsA5j.jpg