Tim Drevno Misses Again

Tim Drevno Misses Again

• Jonah Miller commits to Oregon , can we please fire this man .

• Discussion
  • How can you miss on someone you were barely recruiting?

• Bram Walden wasn't being lightly recruited and he also recently committed to Oregon.

• stoptothink said... (original post)Bram Walden wasn't being lightly recruited and he also recently committed to Oregon.

And was I commenting on Bram Walden?

And if you think that one is over, think again.

• blemblam said... (original post)And was I commenting on Bram Walden?And if you think that one is over, think again.

Drevno's ability to pull in top OL talent from the west has been horrific to date. You saying some guys weren't recruited heavily or "it's not over" doesn't change that.

• Horrific? That’s a bit strong I think. He’s been O Line coach for one seaason. So if we get good players who aren’t from the West Coast, is that really horrible?

We also don’t recruit by position necessarily. Right now Donte Willians is Bram Walden’s main recruiter. But the thread topic was that Drevno is a bad recruiter because we didn’t get a verbal commitment from a kid we aren’t really recruiting. Because we have other kids we are more interested in.

You are also underestimating the level of desperation at Oregon right now. The script has been flipped on them very quickly and they know it, hence the prsssure to get a verbal commitment from players who weren’t really ready to pull the trigger.

Keep an eye on Walden. This is far from over.

This post was edited by blemblam 4 months ago

• blemblam said... (original post)Horrific? That’s a bit strong I think. He’s been O Line coach for one seaason. So if we get good players who aren’t from the West Coast, is that re...

Horrific

• Last year Drenvo had 5 highly rated recruits and missed on all of them . And this year is the same . Michigan Board said he was terrible @ Recruiting and he’s doing the same here.

• ScPa5 said... (original post)Last year Drenvo had 5 highly rated recruits and missed on all of them . And this year is the same . Michigan Board said he was terrible @ Recruiting ...

Well said

• I haven’t followed his recruiting so who has he brought into SC? Who are his big scores?

• jpltrojan1 said... (original post)I haven’t followed his recruiting so who has he brought into SC? Who are his big scores?

2020 OL signed recruits:

#16 OG - #354 player Nationally

#52 OT - #686 player Nationally

#54 OT - #718 player Nationally

#88 OT - NR player Nationally

#99 OT - NR player Nationally

#100 OT - NR player Nationally

2021 OL commits:

#41 OT - #433 player Nationally

#46 OT - #513 player Nationally

Where's the beef

• piboy said... (original post)2020 OL signed recruits:#16 OG - #354 player Nationally#52 OT - #686 player Nationally#54 OT - #718 player Nationally#88 OT - NR player Nationally#99 ...

Haha...yeah...no reason to complain there. But he’ll coach ‘em up!

Lemme guess...none of our “journalists” have asked him what his plan for improving his recruiting is moving forward.

This post was edited by jpltrojan1 4 months ago

• piboy said... (original post)2020 OL signed recruits:#16 OG - #354 player Nationally#52 OT - #686 player Nationally#54 OT - #718 player Nationally#88 OT - NR player Nationally#99 ...

Colbert was the primary on Gibbs then when he committed 247 changed it to drevno.

I've never seen that happen before.
  • ScPa5 said... (original post)Jonah Miller commits to Oregon , can we please fire this man .

War Room talked about this before the commitment to Oregon.

• Casey Cosgrove said... (original post)War Room talked about this before the commitment to Oregon. Sorry Casey , this is the free board most of us don’t have access the war room.

• Understood. The point being if you did subscribe this topic would have different insight. (Shameless plug for Ryan and his team? Yes ... why yes it is! )

• Casey Cosgrove said... (original post)Understood. The point being if you did subscribe this topic would have different insight. (Shameless plug for Ryan and his team? Yes ... why ...

• Are people going make excuses cause he’s going get the 58th OT in the national he’s pathetic .

I wish they went after Thomas Cole but there refusing too.

This post was edited by ScPa5 4 months ago

• He just landed 58 best OT lol

• OT Saia Mapakaitolo just commited.

• oldmanjay66 said... (original post)OT Saia Mapakaitolo just commited.

After the pathetic group of six o-linemen last year and now these three star superstars.

Fire him now

Helton doesn’t see this is his way of saying f*ck you for demoting him from co-offensive coordinator.

• They took a guy who’s good run blocker with 2 minutes of tape ! There’s gotta be a reason the big schools haven’t offered.

Needed to go after Cole !

• blemblam said... (original post)Horrific? That’s a bit strong I think. He’s been O Line coach for one seaason. So if we get good players who aren’t from the West Coast, is that re...

Crazy talk

No longer LinemenU

Can you Fog a MirrorU

• jpltrojan1 said... (original post)Haha...yeah...no reason to complain there. But he’ll coach ‘em up!Lemme guess...none of our “journalists” have asked him what his plan for improv...

Love

But he’ll coach ‘em up!

LMAO