Tunnel Vision: Colin Cowherd discusses Trojan fan apathy

Tunnel Vision: Colin Cowherd discusses Trojan fan apathy

• Discussion
  • Who cares what this guy says? He's about like Paul Finebaum in my book. I don't care about tehir opinions anymore than an internet troll.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • Colin Cowherd used to be an opinionated sports reporter.

He is now an opinionated sports personality. Much less.

I haven't listened to him for years.

This post was edited by GaryD 9 days ago

Join
  • If Helton is retained, SC will have games in the 25 to 30 K range next year. Especially when Helton would screw up and lose to the worst Alabama team since Saban took the program over, and then he'd have to go to Stanford where he's never won, to Eugene, host UW, ND, and ASU with Daniels playing QB. Retaining that clown has recruiting at a level that is worse then the death penalty--because this idiot and his band of thieves are locking up guys who wouldn't get letters from SC....and he's just killing the program. Another year of it...with a slide backwards? No $, donors pulling out, the stands empty, and this ******** talking of his "adopted children" and going full blown Michael Jackson as his next step of odd young man love. He's just a creepy, lying bastard who will do anything to keep a job he's not qualified to have and he's ruined things. The next step would be to leave this site and boycott any USC sites--sorry for saying that--but messages need to be sent if you want to stick it to the fans who spend their money/time and get nothing but a middle finger in return from the Heritage Hall Aristocracy and endorse/embrace a lying scumball like Helton.

• Gordon G said... (original post) If Helton is retained, SC will have games in the 25 to 30 K range next year. Especially when Helton would screw up and lose to the worst Alabama t...

Than is used when you're talking about comparisons; then is used when you're talking about something relating to time. Yes, CCH needs to go. But otherwise your post is long for my now Internet-modified brain to read, plus it is highly offensive. Although I do really like your "next step" suggestion.

So come on GG; I encourage you to show some integrity and practice what you preach...........starting now.

This post was edited by TroyCAM 9 days ago

• TroyCAM said... (original post) Than is used when you're talking about comparisons; then is used when you're talking about something relating to time. Yes, CCH needs to ...

Seriously? So the program is faltering, on the brink, and you play grammar police? OK, if you're going to use ellipses, don't use a long string of them like you did. Since they don't indicate the end of the sentence, use three dots, set off from the first and last parts of the sentence by an additional space. Example: "TroyCAM went to visit his mother . . . so he could steal money from her." Also, you spelled "integrity" incorrectly. Paging Dr. Freud.

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post) Seriously? So the program is faltering, on the brink, and you play grammar police? OK, if you're going to use ellipses, don't use ...

I bow Thai-style to your most highness, "than" I will fling dog feces at the 0.67-m gold statue of yourself on your front lawn for mocking my aging mother who is suffering from 30 years of rheumatoid arthritis.

Now can the SC admin just go ahead and fire and hire today so we can all relax?

This post was edited by TroyCAM 9 days ago

• TroyCAM said... (original post) I bow Thai-style to your most highness, "than" I will fling dog feces at the 0.67-m gold statue of yourself on your front lawn for mockin...

Join