Urban Meyer

Urban Meyer

• Has to be the one and only choice for Bohn,and the silence is deafening, you hear it ! if any other coaches were contacted with todays social media and said coach using SC as leverage to get an extension or a pay raise at their current employer see Iowa St.coach extension, it would have leaked already No? Urban and his team of lawyers/agent would be the only ones that would be able to maintain silence while negotiating his contract in the media capital L.A mkt. without any leaks. Icymi he himself has been pretty lowkey along with everyone else associated with SC since their gaff on sunday,it just makes too much sense.what say you?

This post was edited by Trojanfolife11X 9 days ago

• Discussion
  • giphy-24.gif
  • No one knew PC was coming until Garrett announced it.

• oldmanjay66 said... (original post) No one knew PC was coming until Garrett announced it.

Gross knew

• oldmanjay66 said... (original post) No one knew PC was coming until Garrett announced it.

I think this is what's going down between 2 professionals Bohn and urban taken charge of the situation, not their 1st rodeo, it just makes too much sense rn.the signs have been there all year from his move to Fox,Claydoh on the hot seat rtc.I'm sure he have bumped into SC alumni and boosters the familiarity with Bohn thru coach feckel and his son at Cincy the timing is perfect

This post was edited by Trojanfolife11X 9 days ago

• Meyer*

• Matt Campbell having second thoughts about his five-year extension? Getting on a plane to visit a cousin in L.A.? Bringing his golf clubs and his Doberman. Nah.

F.O...…...

• Iowa st. Or L.A. California mmmm let me think about it.