USC 2020 football results

USC 2020 football results

• iluvuscoH said... (original post)Although I agree with you, I just think it's enough talent on the current roster that Helton is going to win 10 games by offense alone. I expect H...

Naw.

harrell offense doesn't make defensive coordinators lose sleep at night.

He's not even that confident in his own offense.

Otherwise he would've took the Colorado job aka his great train robbery...

• GusFring505 said... (original post)You wasn't saying that after the Utah game.Most of you thought fink was nfl material...

Lol, put the drink down. If you find anyone who said Fink was NFL Material or even hinted I'll be beyond surprised.
  • iluvuscoH said... (original post)Lol, put the drink down. If you find anyone who said Fink was NFL Material or even hinted I'll be beyond surprised.

See USC vs Utah game thread...
  • FAN1978 said... (original post)Gus are you an Arizona State fan or an Jayden Daniels fan? You sure praise and overhype that team. What gives?

Gus just LOVES BBC.
  • FabWatson said... (original post)Gus just LOVES BBC.

Big Booty Cheerleaders...

Of course I do.

images (24).jpg

This post was edited by GusFring505 7 months ago

• Bobby Shells said... (original post)Though .500 would be good to get Helton out, I think he squeezes in 1 or 2 more wins. It is the year after we have to worry about if Helton is ...

Changed it to 5-7...
  • So if the coronavirus lasts until July and a helton led team has less than a month to prepare for Bama...

https://youtu.be/rm81LSKJC2k

This post was edited by GusFring505 7 months ago

• if USC goes 5 and 7 again hopefully a new head coach is hired who does have a reputation for winning. say goodbye helton and do not come back onto this campus in any future you name

• One of the many reasons helton didn't want Kris Richard as DC...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mike_NYY/status/1214609284438331392

• No way do they lose to New Mexico at home if game even played. You are brain dead!

• SMBofUSC said... (original post)No way do they lose to New Mexico at home if game even played. You are brain dead!

If Bama does what everyone thinks they are going to do to USC, injuries included don't be so sure...
  • I bet Nick Saban dreams of destroying helton even worse than before every night.

Bama has something to prove in 2020...

• Updated W/L record...

Furd - IMO David Shaw isn't someone you want to start off with the first game of the season.

He's like Rocky catching Creed with that uppercut knocking him down.

harrell offense won't be effective but USC wins 20-17.

ASU - IMO this is the game that decides how the rest of the season goes.

Marvin Lewis/ Antonio Pierce, two Super Bowl champs vs harrell.

Zak Hill vs orlando/ helton.

Jayden Daniels vs Kedon Slovis.

I got ASU winning 35-14.

Utah - IMO USC got lucky last season and caught Utah off guard playing toss up the entire game with Matt Fink to Pittman.

Now Utah has film on this offense and it won't be so easy this time.

Utah wins 27-17.

California - IMO riding a two game losing streak, the heat is on with USC football.

And California won't make it any easier.

Garbers shows why he will be a high pick come draft time.

California wins 42-28.

Arizona - USC wins 42-14.

Colorado - Playing in Colorado should be easy for the talent USC has but it ain't.

Helton totally blows this game 27-10.

Oregon - Flowe, Sewell and Thibs will be all over slo-vis the entire night.

Does slo-vis make it out alive should be the only concern.

Oregon wins 35-10.

Washington - Slovis went down against Washington last season and helton thought the Utah game plan would work again but it didn't.

Lake out coaches helton.

Washington wins 28-21.

Washington State - USC wins and Slovis throws for 500 yards and 5 td's.

Slovis fans will campaign for his heisman invitation.

Fucla - Kelly is on the hot seat and will coach with nothing to lose.

USC wins a close one 35-31.

Oregon State - helton wanted this game to improve his w/l record. USC wins but it is the end of the helton era...

This post was edited by GusFring505 2 months ago

• GusFring505 said... (original post)Updated W/L record...Furd - IMO David Shaw isn't someone you want to start off with the first game of the season.He's like Rocky catching Creed ...

If the season gets played, Helton isn't going anywhere. He'll be back in 2021 regardless of outcome. Buy out still way too prohibitive.
  • doublegeez said... (original post)If the season gets played, Helton isn't going anywhere. He'll be back in 2021 regardless of outcome. Buy out still way too prohibitive.

Naw.

I believe in 2021 everything will be back to normal and USC won't be able to lose anymore revenue.

They fire helton and hire someone who will fill the seats back up at the Coli.

But it won't be Meyer.

• doublegeez said... (original post)If the season gets played, Helton isn't going anywhere. He'll be back in 2021 regardless of outcome. Buy out still way too prohibitive.

Why would you say this? It's not a matter of costs, it's a matter of wanting to USE the money to buy him out. In other words, will, not ability. You do know the make-up of our board, right? There are guys there with the right balance in their checkbooks. Whether they would do so is an entirely another discussion.

• GusFring505 said... (original post)Updated W/L record...Furd - IMO David Shaw isn't someone you want to start off with the first game of the season.He's like Rocky catch...

Lmaooo check this guy out

• EasternTrojan94 said... (original post)Lmaooo check this guy out

Don't be shocked when USC goes 6-4 this season...

EeR6buGUYAAr9-Q.jpeg
  • GusFring505 said... (original post)Don't be shocked when USC goes 6-4 this season...

That is funny six and four would be shocking because we were able to a sixth win.

I’m positive that 5-5 is the best we can do.

• OldSunsetFan said... (original post)That is funny six and four would be shocking because we were able to a sixth win. I’m positive that 5-5 is the best we can do.

I got USC losing to ASU, Oregon, Utah, Washington.

Standford or Cal may pull out the victory as well.

So 6-4 just went to 5-5

This post was edited by GusFring505 2 months ago