USC among ESPN's most controversial national championships

USC among ESPN's most controversial national championships

• Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • The bigger question is how did Oklahoma get into the BCS title game despite getting blown out in the big12 conference championship game.

Join
  • Pete Carroll beat every SEC team he faced while at USC and beat them easily. I don't think it's controversial at all, USC was the better team.

Oh, and I'm sure the Reggie Bush thing will come up at some point and Alabama boosters moved the entire Tagovailoa family to the state of Alabama and nothing will ever be said. What a joke the NCAA is.

Join
  • Texas A$M also claims the 1939 title. It's all bogus.
    I don't know much about Alabama in 1941, but USC was the better team than the Aggies in 1939. Just my two cents which means about as much as yours.