USC College Football/Pro Thread

USC College Football/Pro Thread

• Just thought I would start a thread that could house stories from across the college football landscape or pro sports that didn't relate to USC for discussion, from national stories to recruiting stuff. Feel free to drop anything in. You can still make a separate post but I just wanted to give the option for this.

This post was edited by chrisntrevino 1 month ago

• Discussion
  • Hmm wonder if this will change anything for a guy like T.J. Pledger

• He was scared of Herman stir

• I'm shocked. I had no idea the end was near for Stoops.

• Ray4SC_247S said... (original post)

He was scared of Herman stir

I mean talk about some pressure relieved. He still has to beat OU but hot damn not having to face Stoops is like finding out your test is open book

• chrisntrevino said... (original post)

Hmm wonder if this will change anything for a guy like T.J. Pledger

Ouch

• Dickens said... (original post)

I'm shocked. I had no idea the end was near for Stoops.

Freaking left field

Ouch

Yeah that's not good haha

• Looks like Lincoln Riley is taking over.

• Dickens said... (original post)

Looks like Lincoln Riley is taking over.

Also no interim tag

• Recruiting scandal related to all the Fresno kids he got for no apparent reason - my guess.

I mean talk about some pressure relieved. He still has to beat OU but hot damn not having to face Stoops is like finding out your test is open book

OU will be better with Riley at the helm.

That's funny. Science trying to analyze it's creator? Lord Darnold is not amused.

This post was edited by USCinMN 2 years ago

• USCinMN said... (original post)

That's funny. Science trying to analyze it's creator? Lord Darnold is not amused.

roflmao

• Some O-line help

Some O-line help

They need it -- Rosen got his ass whupped all last year until they finally failed to protect him so badly he got hurt.

...if Rosen learns to stop trying to throw the ball on the way down, the bRuins could see a huge improvement.

• Weird how the red river rivalry went from Charlie Strong vs. Bob Stoops to Lincoln Riley vs. Tom Herman. Such a drastic change that not many probably thought about when they played last year. Reminds me of 2009 USC vs ND: Pete vs. Charlie Weis then all of a sudden it's 2010 and its Lane Kiffin vs. Brian Kelly.

• Oh come on

Oh come on

This kid probably isn't even in the voice cracking days yet and he has a verbal scholarship offer...no

Oh come on

The 2 best QBs on the local Pee-wee league teams when my son was in 5th grade don't even play football in HS. One plays basketball and the other baseball.