USC Roundtable on FOX w/ Reggie, Amon, Clay, Slovis, Leinart...

USC Roundtable on FOX w/ Reggie, Amon, Clay, Slovis, Leinart...

• Discussion
  • 1:15 in and ConMan's hitting us with the "I appreciate Larry Scott", "I've got three children by birth and 110 YOUNG MEN I've got the honor to adopt WHILE THEY'RE HERE". We need to call Child Welfare Services since none of his foster kids are getting recreation time and a few like AVT and Tufele are runaways.

I'd trade Helton and future considerations for Scott Frost based on principle alone. This guy has no fight in him.

Meanwhile The Rams and Chargers will be playing down the street. All this supposed juice USC allegedly brings, yet we punk out and at the end of the day have as much pull as Oregon State.

This post was edited by BlackLeftLeft 13 days ago

• My present effort to reverse my recent past rejection college football forever must now be changed. I have NO respect for that ***** Gavin Newsome. I hope that this corona virus fiasco and political effort of democrats to injure America and try to get American voters to blame Donald Trump will back fire on them. I want many city Mayors and state Governors get voted out of office, charged and convicted of TREASON.

• Fire Clay Helton any way.