USCFootball.com subscription now includes CBS All Access

USCFootball.com subscription now includes CBS All Access

• Discussion
  • Does it work in reverse, if we already have CBS All Access is USCFOOTBALL.COM come with that already

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • If we already have a CBS All Access account, should we ditch that because we have our USCFootball.com account? Is this only for new members or do we "forever" members get dialed in too?

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join
  • Maybe you should just keep forcing free members to see super long obnoxious advertisements every time a vip member posts on the free board. Honestly those crap tactics ensure I will never get vip simply out of spite even if I wanted it. Just letting you know for free market research

• WebbTowerAdult said... (original post) Maybe you should just keep forcing free members to see super long obnoxious advertisements every time a vip member posts on the free board. ...

I think those are the shared threads. So if it's a free story it shows up on both boards, but if I post from the Peristyle it shows up as a VIP post in the thread. To be honest I don't like that either and I need to make sure I go to the free board and reply there so you can see my posts.

But if you go VIP it's worth it. We are putting up tons of content.

(FYI I just replied to your post from the P so it showed up VIP. Ugh! Now posting this from the free board so you can see it. Something I need to get used to, sorry about that.)

This post was edited by RyanAbraham 12 days ago