USC's Ford tabs ILB Tuliaupupu as his breakout player for 2020

USC's Ford tabs ILB Tuliaupupu as his breakout player for 2020

Arrow8
  • Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join
  • PG was supposed to be a beast too.

I'm low key not expecting anything from him based on the injury history, so any production or expectations met will be gravy. I hope he's THAT guy, but at this point I'd be happy if he actually made it to the field in an actual game.

Join

Join

Join
  • Wow, this stuff just made my day. I saw him at spring practice LAST year in street clothes, and he looked awesome, but there were some hints, I thought, that he would never recover from whatever mysterious ailment or injury he had. We got us some serious LB's, and I hope like hell this virus crud does not mess everything up. I heard on podcast that some of those SEC boys been drilling for a month or more already.

Join