USC's Snyder wants complete performances for special teams

USC's Snyder wants complete performances for special teams

• Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - 50% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - 50% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join

Join
  • How to divie up the blame for having the worst kickoff coverage in the nation?

How much of kickoff coverage is effort/hustle vs. "skill" ?

Are the coverage schemes really that much different from program to program?

Do teams that have starters/backups perform better than teams that trot out freshman and third teamer types?

I Hate School Cover.jpg

This post was edited by BlackLeftLeft 6 days ago

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • Is Snyder secretly going to be the new head coach and he's just being modest and saying he's the ST's coach only?

I thought (according to some) USC had one of the top offenses in college football.

An offense you would be foolish to replace.

So if this so called offense converted more on 3rd downs then special teams would be needed as much as Mayweather's cut man...

• BTW, USC ranked 29th or 30th in 3rd downs.

That's not good imo for an "offense you would be foolish to replace."

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • BlackLeftLeft said... (original post)How to divie up the blame for having the worst kickoff coverage in the nation?How much of kickoff coverage is effort/hustle vs. "skill&qu...

Plus, how will we ever succeed in punt coverage without those "booming" 25-yard punts?

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)Plus, how will we ever succeed in punt coverage without those "booming" 25-yard punts?

I hope the underwhelming punting was more about Baxter trying to be too cute with field position "strategy" than Boomer's ability. PV_GRIFFITHS_ARTICLE1.jpg

Join

Join
  • GusFring505 said... (original post)Is Snyder secretly going to be the new head coach and he's just being modest and saying he's the ST's coach only?I thought (accor...

LSU was pretty good on offense last season and punted only 5 more times than USC ...

• BlackLeftLeft said... (original post)I hope the underwhelming punting was more about Baxter trying to be too cute with field position "strategy" than Boomer's abili...

I can remember many times where he had the whole field in front of him, and we really needed a boomer, and fsssst. After a while watching those I knew it was 95% hype

Join

Join