Washington- unimpressed

Washington- unimpressed

Arrow3
  • 23Savage said... (original post) All coaches are judged on career winning percentage. Saban doesn't get to erase his Michigan State stats and you don't get to erase Petersen's Boi...

Now you are comparing the Mtn West to the Big 10, awesome.
  • 23Savage said... (original post) Petersen 2-1 versus USC. Two Pac-12 titles to USC one Pac-12 title.

Maybe that’s why he wanted to quit while he was ahead. Once clay is gone, the guy who’s afraid of the big city doesn’t want anything to do with competition lmao

• 23Savage said... (original post) It's not spin. Lake as UW's head-coach-in-waiting has been known by most fans for a while now. He's been offered DC jobs at Alabama, Texas A&M...

Oh come on now stop trying to fool others. It's over dude, just admit and throw in the towel. Your main man Peterson is gone, your main man is gone.
  • FAN1978 said... (original post) Oh come on now stop trying to fool others. It's over dude, just admit and throw in the towel. Your main man Peterson is gone, your main man is ...

Lake will take the program to the next level. I'm so excited for him to get this opportunity. The cupboard is stocked. Bend over boys.

This post was edited by 23Savage 12 days ago

• FAN1978 said... (original post) Oh come on now stop trying to fool others. It's over dude, just admit and throw in the towel. Your main man Peterson is gone, your main man is ...

• 23Savage said... (original post) Lake will take the program to the next level. I'm so excited for him to get this opportunity. Bend over boys.

At least you can admit CP was never going to get them to that next level.
  • westcoastfball said... (original post) At least you can admit CP was never going to get them to that next level.

Nope, he would have. Petersen is capable of doing it. But so is Jimmy and probably a little bit faster given Jimmy is a stud recruiter and will elevate UW recruiting from the top-15 to the top-10 as the head coach.

• 23Savage said... (original post) He's been the playoffs bro. He's already done it. Just got burned out mentally and needed to step away from coaching.

Didn't Urban Meyers do that twice in the past? Florida and Ohio State?

• GaryD said... (original post) Didn't Urban Meyers do that twice in the past? Florida and Ohio State?

Yeah, difference is Petersen isn't lying through his teeth like Urban has with other coaching opportunities in the back of his mind. Petersen is done being a head coach forever. He always said he'd never be a head coach into his 60's. He wants to spend more time with his family.

• When it comes to delusions, this Uw fan is up there with 9/11 truthers and flat earthers

• WebbTowerAdult said... (original post) When it comes to delusions, this Uw fan is up there with 9/11 truthers and flat earthers

Train wreck. I can't look away!
  • Here's UW's and CP's OOC schedule during his 6 years: Hawaii (2), Eastern Washington (2), Illinois, Sacramento State, Utah State, Rutgers (2), Idaho, Portland State, Montana, Fresno State, No Dakota, BYU (2). He won all 16 of those. He also played BSU and Auburn and lost both of these.

16-2 before UW started a conference game. That's like a 3-0 on the way to 10 wins. He is 1-4 (the win vs So. Miss) in bowls. I like the guy but not as a USC HC.

• LMAO, I told you Helton was coming back and you ain't getting Urbs. Helton deserves it. Enjoy Signing Day y'all!

This post was edited by 23Savage 11 days ago

• 23Savage said... (original post) Yeah, difference is Petersen isn't lying through his teeth like Urban has with other coaching opportunities in the back of his mind. Petersen ...

Not sure why you are on this Trojan site after UW (your team) had Petersen call it quits. Petersen was king at Boise State.... UW was a tougher gig.

Urban went to a school where he had the go-ahead at Florida , plus an all star QB for some of it. 32 players there were arrested in his run. He moved on after a hiatus and a comeback year (4-4 in conference). At Ohio State he was treated as a god and then burned out there after shielding a coach from a household problem. Both were good coaches, but a different story than Petersen and one which I made no connection to the other than they both resigned.

This post was edited by GaryD 11 days ago