What I heard regarding PJ Fleck

What I heard regarding PJ Fleck

• GusFring505 said... (original post) Fleck has an overall record of 42-35.Sounds about mediocre to folks who want a sure thing as head coach...

I wouldn't mind this post if it weren't coming from you. But you're the same guy who thinks Kevin Sumlin and David Shaw are great coaches.

Hahahahaha

• GusFring505 said... (original post)
    They will have second thoughts after Penn State exposes them.

helton 2.0

barely beats mediocre teams and get beat on the big stage all the time...

This post was edited by USCTraveler 3 days ago

• I was told by SC fans that Fleck was a fraud. Aside from Campbell, Fleck took over the least desirable situation of all the hot coaches currently...

• Gus F- the dumbest poster on the site, and that’s saying a lot with Helton Fluffers/“Real Fans” Gary D and Dynasty posting their delusional takes here also.

• usctrojanglory said... (original post) I was told by SC fans that Fleck was a fraud. Aside from Campbell, Fleck took over the least desirable situation of all the hot coaches curr...

Baylor by far was a worse dumpster fire.

• USCTraveler said... (original post) Gus F- the dumbest poster on the site, and that’s saying a lot with Helton Fluffers/“Real Fans” Gary D and Dynasty posting their delusional tak...

Facts. Absolute facts.

I would rather kick it with the most delusional Helton apologist than with Gus.

• UPPERWESTSIDETROJAN said... (original post) are you joking? the first few years you have to build a program. you dont win 10 games in the first 2 years unless you happen to have a ...

What did Urban Meyer do at Bowling Green his first two years again?

What did he do at Utah again?

No USC big time doners are lobbying for Fleck.

He can keep his mediocrity in Minnesota...

• UPPERWESTSIDETROJAN said... (original post) are you joking? the first few years you have to build a program. you dont win 10 games in the first 2 years unless you happen to have a ...

Lane Kiffin, who I believe you and many others had less than flattering words about in a thread from earlier this week (sorry if I'm mistaken), took over a program that had three consecutive 3-9 seasons from 2014-2016 and won 11 games his first year in 2017.

FAU had the 96th ranked class in 2013, 94th in 2014, 79th in 2015, and 89th in 2016.

This post was edited by BlackLeftLeft 3 days ago

• NebrVandal said... (original post) Baylor by far was a worse dumpster fire.

No Baylor has had recent success. Minnesota hasn’t been good since they had Barber in the 2000s.

• NebrVandal said... (original post) Grizz fans are annoying also. I freaking hate Missoula.

Hey NV, speaking of Montana, I see your Vandals are in Missoula today. Go Vandals!

FIGHT ON!

• nitch19 said... (original post) Hey NV, speaking of Montana, I see your Vandals are in Missoula today. Go Vandals!FIGHT ON!

• Awesome. That thing is vintage. Hopefully it says "Idaho 2019."
    FIGHT ON!

• Now it's "Who ELSE did they play?"

• TroyJD said... (original post) Now it's "Who ELSE did they play?"

Exactly lol...

• So refreshing to watch a well-coached team that has a smart game plan, tackles well, doesn’t take stupid penalties and has good game management.

• GusFring505 said... (original post) What did Urban Meyer do at Bowling Green his first two years again?What did he do at Utah again?No USC big time doners are lobbying for Fleck.H...

every situation is differebt. bg and utah were both in garbage leagues. not the same as the big 10. fleck is a great coach. I never said he was my top choice at all. I said that he was doing really well.

This post was edited by UPPERWESTSIDETROJAN 3 days ago

• Gus!!!

• GusFring505 said... (original post) What did Urban Meyer do at Bowling Green his first two years again?What did he do at Utah again?No USC big time doners are lobbying for Fleck.H...

Yet, you posted a what if thread about Herm Edwards and USC. What did he do his first year? 7-6 and about to be 5-4 after today. You made excuses about Jayden Daniels not having 5 stars on the squad. Now, let me ask you this, how many 5stars does Fleck have? I'm not advocating Fleck, but your argument against him seems to contradict your argument for Herm.

This post was edited by gasman26 3 days ago

• GusFring505 said... (original post) Who has Minnesota played again this year until today?

But you said Penn State was going to expose them.
  • GusFring thinks Ed Orgeron is a bad coach and that Ed could never beat Dabo or Saban.

Orgeron's LSU squad will be ranked #1 in the nation after beating Bama.

This post was edited by 89 til Infinity 3 days ago

• USCinMN said... (original post) I have a friend on the Board of Regents here at the U of M. Before Fleck got his extension earlier this week, the Board was terrified that he would ...

Thanks for sharing.

• Where is that douche? Normally has good posts but these situations really make him look like the chode he is

• gasman26 said... (original post) Yet, you posted a what if thread about Herm Edwards and USC. What did he do his first year? 7-6 and about to be 5-4 after today. You made excuses ...

How bad is Herm can’t outcoach Gomer and defeat an injury riddled USC.

• NebrVandal said... (original post) How bad is Herm can’t outcoach Gomer and defeat an injury riddled USC.

And a team shackled with Clancy Pendergast - the worst DC in America