Who are the Fastest Players on the USC Roster?

Who are the Fastest Players on the USC Roster?

• Wicks-
    CwegwvvUkAAJruG.jpg

No.

You'd be surprised at the amount of sub 4.5s and 4.6-4.7's. Then comes something called calculating an average.

If you think 4.5 is fast then you think 4.6 guys have good speed.

• BlackLeftLeft said... (original post)Upper-I'm saying 4.5 isn't fast at the college or pro level. It's an average time that most top level players are able to achie...

I agree with some of your points, but I think we are lot faster that's what you think. PG is not fast. Did you notice that I did not include him my list of speedy players that are on the two deep for sc. You are right about thing. We don't play very fast.. I will go back to what I said before. Part of the reason that a lot of our players were rated highly and recruited by a lot of top programs was because they were fast. I have cited so many examples for I think this way. We can just agree to disagree. I just wish that you and I could get on the phone with some top and they could tell you if they think that these players are fast or not. Regardless, we dont play fast, so it makes no difference.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • BlackLeftLeft said... (original post)Wicks- No. You'd be surprised at the amount of sub 4.5s and 4.6-4.7's. Then comes something called calculating an average. If you th...

hard to use the perfect adjectives to describe this. 4.3 flat is pretty insane and fairly rare for a college cb. 4.4 is elite for college cb. 4.5 for a college corner is good. 4.6 is decent and 4.7 is slow and maybe safety. 4.8 and you might a linebacker.

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join

Join
  • TrojanLightweight-

"1st of all he is a better 200 meter man."

You're talking about a 10.30 guy, so mentioning he's a "better" 200 guy doesn't help your argument. You think you're saying something but you're not.

Stop pushing pathetic propoganda like you do on Off-Topic.

I'll go ahead and say you're not finding any sub 10.5 guys slower than 4.45, with the vast majority at 4.39 to 4.24. The list below backs my hypothesis.

Now sit back and relax while I drop some track facts.

Here are a list of current and former NFL guys with their 100 and 40 times (all electronic so no bs). Note that some of the 100 times are even high school marks.

NFL player/100m time /40-yard dash

Adoree Jackson 10.38 4.42
    Marquise Goodwin 10.24 4.27
    Mecole Hardman 10.64 4.33
    Tyreke Hill 10.19 4.28
    Reggie Bush 10.42 4.33
    Chris Johnson 10.38 4.24
    Dri Archer 10.49 4.26
    Jerome Mathis 10.49 4.26
    Jacoby Ford 10.32 4.26
    Jeff Demps 10.01 4.26
    J. J. Nelson 10.49 4.28
    Josh Robinson 10.77 4.33
    Tye Hill 10.27 4.34
    Michael Huff 10.13 4.34
    Brandon Banks 10.42 4.37
    C. J. Spiller 10.29 4.37
    Jamaal Charles 10.23 4.38
    T. J. Graham 10.21 4.41
    Devin Hester 10.42 4.41
    Denard Robinson 10.44 4.43
    -----------------------------------------

Join
  • Tlights-

More non-arguments in the face of an avalanche of data and a litany of logical takes.

I don't need you questioning me about Christion or track in general. I've seen multiple heats he's ran in. I come from a long line of speed (my Pops was 9.6/9.5 100 guy(yards) in hs in early 70s and I literally took baby steps on the ASU track). It's in the DNA.

So now we're talking about speed in pads? Nice deflection effort. You're pivoting more than Hakeem did with his Dream Shake. I addressed your nonsense statement about him being a better 200 meter runner than a 100 runner and allegedly not being quick out the blocks insinuating he wouldn't run a swift 40 with examples of 20 dudes and their times along with a solid hypothesis/theory you could attack/disprove. Nada... nothing to counter what I offered. Let's look at some videos then.

Here's Adoree, who is not quick out the blocks, clocking 10.38 and later cruised a 4.42. Christion's a better starter than he is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=38nRsVGGGJo

Here's Christion's 10.30. Note how he's in control of the race at 35m and then really separates. He sure looks pretty solid for a guy you claim is a slow starter.

https://youtu.be/dzos5klrfzQ

"His start is not great. He does not get out of the blocks that fast. Hence he's not that great a 40 yard dash man. Some guys have what you call great track speed however not great short spurt football speed."

Here's Cement Shoes Christion hitting the hole like mfer and annihilating pursuit angles vs U of A. Passes the 'ol eye test to me.

https://youtu.be/0Rg61I657xU?t=137

This post was edited by BlackLeftLeft 3 months ago

Join